My truck got broke into Friday morning... sitting in front of the house...on a street corner....a street corner lit up like a christmas tree.....
Broke the hasps off my side doors and the back door to my camper top.

Got my Hioki meter, a cordless drill and sawzall....all my electrical and pipe fitting tools....wrenches etc......screwdrivers..... everything I work with...... passed up a spool of 18-4 and 2 500 foot spools of 14 stranded......and some various other spools of 16 and 18 gauge stranded... Left my soldering irons, the controllers and parts I had on board.....my digital thermometer......two hammers......a hammer drill and a fish tape....

The tool box had all aluminum pipe wrenches and large crescent wrenches in it and other tools .....

I made a police report......went to two pawnshps in town yesterday and no luck...... Hopefully these fools will pawn them.....and hopefully the pawn shop will report them

They also got my box of sockets and wrenches.

I never used my piping tools but kept them on there for removing actuators etc.... and just in case...... the hand tools..... and that meter are what really bother me..... half the time I leave that bag in the cab.....put it in the back the last time I used it....

I had my maintenance cart out of the truck too.....it usually rides in the back and it would have prevented them from getting to that box of wrenches...

Had laptops and other meters up front in the back seat..... thank goodness they didnt go there.....