Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahWes View Post
    And, BTW, not all of us hold on to our old distaste for ice-o-matic. I service several of them, and they are perfectly acceptable machines. I would buy one.
    I don't service many anymore. A couple ICE units here and there. I got a ton of experience working on the GC and ICE series, which are the machines Pepsi supplied to Taco bell in the 90's Nothing more than a turd that ocassionaly made ice. I became proficient in changing out txv's and evaporators in the GC units. All of them had problems with the timer initiates and God knows what else. It was all inferior copycats of Mani's and Hoshi's.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Had a newer under counter IOM yesterday with burnt wiring......... You just don't see this kind of stuff anymore with the other guys
    Oh and when the bin stat satisfies in the middle of a cycle just shuts down and leaves it hanging. Makes for some interesting ice formations in the bin lol. Don't get me wrong I'll work on them all day but trying to make customers happy while its under warranty is a struggle.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Worked on a ICEU-150 Sunday. The rocker switch got cooked the week before and at that time I just wired the compressor to the line feed to get him by. Had to go to the IOM dealer to get the replacement. In that weeks time he called again to say the machine stopped working. When I returned Sunday I found it going into harvest every few minutes. I pulled the lead off the pressure switch to get here to run. Once I put my gauges on I new the problem.

Are they going to get another one sightly used from an auction
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123