Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Propane grills have a safety feature in the regulator to prevent dumping tank if hose breaks. Try turning all burners off, lp valve off. Wait a second and open lp valve then burner valve as this gives the regulator the back pressure it looks for.
    I bought a new grill and after a while had trouble with the regulator jamming up. I called Weber and they told me about the above feature and resetting it. Still had problems so i called again and they sent me a new regulator/hose assembly. Works great now.

I had my holland do the same thing. It ended up being the tank was over filled. I bleed of some propane and wala.

Do you have natural gas at your house?? If so convert it to natural. I was tired of running out of propane... Threw a $40 steak on the grill one day and half way through it died... New grill the following day complete with nat gas line.. Never ever run out again

Quote Originally Posted by kangaroogod View Post
    Do you have natural gas at your house?? If so convert it to natural. I was tired of running out of propane... Threw a $40 steak on the grill one day and half way through it died... New grill the following day complete with nat gas line.. Never ever run out again
    Stinks when you go outside the next day to a hot grill only to remember you didn't shut it off the night before.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    Stinks when you go outside the next day to a hot grill only to remember you didn't shut it off the night before.
    I have a Broil King natural gas unit I rarely use now. I used to use it several times a week. Anyway, one time I went out to light it and it was already lit and hot. My big problem with that was that the last time I could remember using it was two weeks ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12