Humidifier Recommendation for a York Affinity

I would like to add a humidifier to my furnace, a York YP9C 100k btu. I am a little concerned that there won't be enough air speed to properly humidify my house, any recommendations? I can't really afford to buy or run a steam unit. My house is about 3200 sq ft(2700 finished), two story and fairly leaky. There isn't a vapor barrier and the windows are aluminum leak-o-matics. I have a Honeywell vision pro IAQ thermostat with a remote sensor and it says that my humidity has been around 30% in the winter and, I think, lower in the summer. I will most likely be using it in the summer too, but I don't have a multi stage a/c so air speed won't be a concern.

Thanks in advance,
    Adam

the air speed can be adjusted..... I have the same furnace..... you can have different constant fan speeds.....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

There shouldn't be a need for a humidifier in the summer. An air conditioner is a dehumidifier you can speed up the fan in cooling to remove less humidity, humidity in hot weather makes for a sticky uncomfortable environment. A bypass humidifier is a relatively cheap solution to low humidity during furnace operation in the winter. Honeywell makes a good bypass humidifier.

oh man..i never read the I will be using it in the summer to..... what the heck for.....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

13% humidity isn't uncommon in Denver in the summer. Wouldn't a bypass humidifier reduce the airspeed even more? The fan speed is at its lowest setting right now for circulation and I like how quiet it is. Would a powered humidifier allow me to maintain a low fan speed? Do they use a lot of power/water/$$? Is there a setting on my thermostat that will require the fan to run longer or come on to increase humidity?

jtrammel, I like your avatar photo, I'm hoping to make my crawlspace look like that soon.

Adam