Good News, Another commie near death. Chavez, is near death.

The commie Chavez who stole elections in Venezuela with the commie loving Jimmy Carter saying it was fair will soon be gone. Maybe Venezuela might have another chance to be free. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...life-venezuela
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Another dictator will take his place..... those countries just dont know any better than brute forcing their way into power.

Those folks down there are so ignorant that they will probably make his rotting corpse dictator for life....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Another dictator will take his place..... those countries just dont know any better than brute forcing their way into power.

Those folks down there are so ignorant that they will probably make his rotting corpse dictator for life....
    Perhaps if the good citizens of that country were well armed they could have thrown off their dictator or even now prevent another from coming to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Perhaps if the good citizens of that country were well armed they could have thrown off their dictator or even now prevent another from coming to power.
    Who do you think has been keeping him in power?

Yes, those dopes love that midget..... and as far as the people rising up and taking power..... You sorta got to have the army on your side first... cause without the army or without some sort of organized aid....the armed citizenry is just going to get slaughtered.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes, those dopes love that midget..... and as far as the people rising up and taking power..... You sorta got to have the army on your side first... cause without the army or without some sort of organized aid....the armed citizenry is just going to get slaughtered.
    Well corny there is Egypt, Libya and now Syria is in the process of overthrowing the army. Not that I care for any of those Muslim countries, they prove that a popular uprising can overthrow a dictator with the Army behind him.

Of course if you have your way that would be impossible since we would only be allowed to own single action pieces of junk and you would gut the 2nd Amendment. Thanks we don't have the majority of Americans thinking like you do. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well corny there is Egypt, Libya and now Syria is in the process of overthrowing the army. Not that I care for any of those Muslim countries, they prove that a popular uprising can overthrow a dictator with the Army behind him.

Of course if you have your way that would be impossible since we would only be allowed to own single action pieces of junk and you would gut the 2nd Amendment. Thanks we don't have the majority of Americans thinking like you do. Thank you, thank you very much
    The majority of the Egyptian armies ceased following government direction shortly after the uprisings began. Had they not, the Egyptians would have been slaughtered.
    That army is much better organized and funded than the Libyan and Syrian armies.
    Oh, and the Libyan rebels had the air power of NATO behind them, so there's that I guess.

Tell me more about alien communist Marxist traitors!

One need not take on an army to secure a win. One only needs to take out the very top. Take out the dictators until you finally get a real leader representing an actual democracy/republic. Only a fool takes on an organized military directly. An armed citizenry is most definitely a serious threat to a bad government. Why do you think governments always want to disarm the common citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    The majority of the Egyptian armies ceased following government direction shortly after the uprisings began. Had they not, the Egyptians would have been slaughtered.
    That army is much better organized and funded than the Libyan and Syrian armies.
    Oh, and the Libyan rebels had the air power of NATO behind them, so there's that I guess.

Tell me more about alien communist Marxist traitors!
    Well this thread is not about our "alien communist Marxist traitor" Obama but about Chavez. Anyhow for the record I think the "rebels" who have overthrown the dictators in those Muslim countries are far worse than the dictators they overthrew. That also has been discussed on this site before. You of course are entitled to your opinion. I don't buy it though. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Well this thread is not about our "alien communist Marxist traitor" Obama but about Chavez. Anyhow for the record I think the "rebels" who have overthrown the dictators in those Muslim countries are far worse than the dictators they overthrew. That also has been discussed on this site before. You of course are entitled to your opinion. I don't buy it though. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Hahaha....Glenn you so funny.