Amp meter
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amp meter

Hybrid View

Amp meter

What are some good meters that will lock in peak amps?

Fluke

I use the Fluke 902. A little pricey, but it's fallen out of my tool bag when climbing up onto the roof a commercial building onto a concrete parking lot and still works like a champ. Very easy to use as well. Most of my co-workers make fun of me for using it though because they all use the Fieldpiece meter that has the different heads you can attach.

any meter with a min/max button should suffice, all of my fieldpiece clamps have the ability
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Strkout

I saw where it has the hold but does it hold max hold like when checking peak LRA?

Quote Originally Posted by steve wright View Post
    Strkout

I saw where it has the hold but does it hold max hold like when checking peak LRA?
    Yeah it does

Has anyone had any experience with

Amprobe ACDC-54NAV ?

I'm trying to find a clamp metere that does microamps. Does Fluke make one that i just haven't seen?? Is Amprobe better than fieldpiece?

amprobe was bought by fluke several years ago ( about the time of the acd-14 turd)
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with

Amprobe ACDC-54NAV ?

I'm trying to find a clamp metere that does microamps. Does Fluke make one that i just haven't seen?? Is Amprobe better than fieldpiece?
    I have the 51 NAV and am happy with it. It might suit your needs better since it does microamps while the 54 doesn't.

http://www.amprobe.com/Amprobe/usen/....htm?PID=73092
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I have the 51 NAV and am happy with it. It might suit your needs better since it does microamps while the 54 doesn't.

http://www.amprobe.com/Amprobe/usen/....htm?PID=73092
    I just ordered this meter. We'll see how it is. I've never owned a amprobe product yet.

Fluke 376 a few more dollars than the 902 but also does miliamps hz and a few more things I don't recall right now only downfall it does no do temps but I've got 10 other ways to take temps I hardy ever used this feature on my 902

I use a fluke 27 love the meter . and i still have the smaller amp probe that is no longer sold .the newer ones are all big
    If a Ram is a Sheep, And an Ass is a Donkey, Why is a Ram in the Ass a Goose?

I got a fluke 902, 87, and a t5-1000. I recently got a fieldpiece sc56, and absolutely love it. The only complaints I have is the leads are shorter than My flukes leads, and I don't like their alligator clips as Well.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast