+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bored

Post Likes

Bored

Hey guys just sitting in the van while I vacuum down this system after replacing the evap coil. Man recovering it is a pain when the outdoor coil is frozen over. Took forever. But y'all been busy. We're non stop here at my work

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rchristie420 View Post
    Hey guys just sitting in the van while I vacuum down this system after replacing the evap coil. Man recovering it is a pain when the outdoor coil is frozen over. Took forever. But y'all been busy. We're non stop here at my work
    Not at all.
    I had a double ingrown nail, had to go to the doctors to get it cut out.

Told the boss the day before the operation (because thats when I scheduled it). No problem taking off work.

Sucks.

You ought to keep a book with you, it's what I do. I'm currently reading: History of the world, by Susan wise bauer.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    I keep a copy of every one of my tickets where a home owner has spent money with me. When it gets slow I call them just to say hi and ask how everything is working for them.

No sales stuff, I just try to be a good human and ask how they are, what they did for the holidays, etc. It never ceases to amaze me how much work I get just doing this, and in the two years, since I started this I have never gone home early.

Just an idea...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Izadoka View Post
    I keep a copy of every one of my tickets where a home owner has spent money with me. When it gets slow I call them just to say hi and ask how everything is working for them.

No sales stuff, I just try to be a good human and ask how they are, what they did for the holidays, etc. It never ceases to amaze me how much work I get just doing this, and in the two years, since I started this I have never gone home early.

Just an idea...
    Been doing something similar for years... and yeah, rarely do I go home early with nothing to do... unless I choose to.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in