Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    3,967

    Exclamation

    Very nice USED Fluke meter up for sale. I say used but this meter was used a total of 3 times and does not have a scratch on it. New the meter sells anywhere from $250.00 - $300.00. The Fluke case did not come with the meter and was purchased seperately. The case was $25.00. Also included is the thermometer in the picture. Im excepting bids. I will not sell it for less than $180.00 and that price includes shipping and handling. Would make a great stocking stuffer.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange County, New York
    Posts
    1,461
    does this read 2 temps or 1 temp at a time?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    3,967
    One temp at a time. The 1 port to plug in the thermometer is at the top instead of on the bottom like some meters. This makes it easier to set on its stand while measuring temp. when the cord is comming off of the top.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    3,967
    Christmas Blow Out Sale, $150.00. Great gift for the Mrs.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    sacramento calif.
    Posts
    1,191
    Fluke 80TK Temperature Measurement and Calibration
    THERMOCOUPLE MODULE (P/N 736736) 80TK.
    Add to Shopping List

    Eurekaspot
    All items from seller
    $55.77


  6. #6
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1311938
    Fluke 80TK Temperature Measurement and Calibration
    THERMOCOUPLE MODULE (P/N 736736) 80TK.
    Add to Shopping List

    Eurekaspot
    All items from seller
    $55.77
    I received your email Stonefly. Im sorry but I do not have the time to teach you how to use this Fluke meter. Maybe try a local trade school or ask a real HVAC tech. Im sure they could show you how to check for superheat and subcooling using this meter. Good Luck.

  7. #7
    still have thermo for sale?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    manitowoc wisconsin
    Posts
    4,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1304779
    One temp at a time. The 1 port to plug in the thermometer is at the top instead of on the bottom like some meters. This makes it easier to set on its stand while measuring temp. when the cord is comming off of the top.
    The 53II has two ports & will read dual temps at one time plus give temp difference,min'max, etc.
    Take your time & do it right!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    burlington county n.j.
    Posts
    9,763
    Quote Originally Posted by markwolf View Post
    The 53II has two ports & will read dual temps at one time plus give temp difference,min'max, etc.

    thats the 52II, i think this one is a single temp logging thermometer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by wellhung View Post
    still have thermo for sale?
    Yes wellhung, she is still unused and for sale. Last price was $150.00.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    manitowoc wisconsin
    Posts
    4,943
    Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    thats the 52II, i think this one is a single temp logging thermometer.
    Honest mistake.....wow that looks like the 52 series!
    Take your time & do it right!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by markwolf View Post
    Honest mistake.....wow that looks like the 52 series!
    It has one less button under the temp select. The one button that is missing is the T1-T2 button. It has all the same buttons as my 52II otherwise.

  13. #13
    ill give you $100 for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event