Cool Bachmann the statesperson

From Michele Bachmann's Facebook page, this reply was messaged back to me. You will see where she answered my and other's little jabs at her for voting for Boehner:

I wanted you to be elected Speaker but how could you vote for that jellyfish Boehner? Really disappointed in you Michele. :-(
    Like ·

Michele Bachmann for Speaker of the House, A friend posted this and I hope it answers your question: "Heard the best blow by blow description of what happened today during the vote on Huckabee by JD Hayworth, who was hosting. JD use to be in the house and has great insight into what was happening. First, he stated that if it had been a secret ballot, Boehner would have lost. 15 conservatives held out in the first round, Michele and Marsha Blackburn included. Then on the second round of voting only 2 of the 15 voted for Boehner, causing him to win. It was Blackburn and Bachmann that saved his butt. JD said it was in their favor that those two ladies gave it to him in the end. That it raises them to an important level for leverage with Boehner, because he owes these ladies and they will sure come back for payment. Go ladies! Nice strategic move!! Michele knows what she is doing, we should never have not trusted their judgement." ~Shalom

This person?

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. ... I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forbearers who worked tirelessly -- men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann

Good post Hearth!

What is difficult to remember about politics (as we do it here in America) is:

Things are never as clear nor as simple as they look. Example noted by OP is good!

While Bachmann seems to have sold out the store with her vote for Boehner for speaker... in reality she now has Boehner by his gonads so to say... He owes her political favors.
    When something important comes up... she will collect those favors... And I have no doubt she will collect more than her fair share of favors...

It is a convoluted mess... one has to spend waaaay too much time monitoring it to understand all the little things which happen.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    This person?

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. ... I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forbearers who worked tirelessly -- men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann

Compared to
    http://youtu.be/4u3PteRPLys
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

No comparison. Nice try though. She really believes the stuff she spews.