Sandy hook actors/cover-up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jctbb...e_gdata_player

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, far from one! But when I first heard the story, something inside me screamed that something wasn't right.
    After watching this and several other sandy hook hoax articles/vids (caught it from browsing facebook) I decided that I would bring it to ARP for some biased opinions.
    I currently have no television in the house (netflix ) so I have a tendency to get behind on the times.

Is Sandy Hook solid?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Too far out there huh?
    I guess deep down inside I must have a little paranoia going on, I'll mark it down as rhetoric.
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Someone texted me this image yesterday ... I have young children so I really haven't paid to close attention to this story as it makes me a little sick to my stomach. These poor children and adults lost their lives because of some sick, demented kid .... sad thing is there's nothing that will be done to prevent these things from happening. Talks of putting police in schools is a big topic. Guess what .. last week cops got shot in their own station. I'm just glad people stopped plastering the innocent victims faces on tv.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images