Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Never would have thought you the type to watch liberal media.
    Funny is funny. That's a major difference between you hard core leftists and moderate conservatives, we can accept others as they are without wanting to change and control them.

Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart are funny because they pick on everyone. Other leftists who claim to be comedians are nothing more than snide leftist activists who prey on idiots who can't think for themselves.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    The first amendment isn't as important as the second I guess?
    This is about Al Gore being such a massive hypocrite. What's your point? If some Muslim propogandist rag sheet media source wants to air their propaganda on U.S. television, that is a right that our first amendment gives them. That has nothing to do with someone like Al Gore helping enemies of the U.S. propogate their message for nothing less than massive amounts of money.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Funny is funny. That's a major difference between you hard core leftists and moderate conservatives, we can accept others as they are without wanting to change and control them.

Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart are funny because they pick on everyone. Other leftists who claim to be comedians are nothing more than snide leftist activists who prey on idiots who can't think for themselves.
    Hard core leftist? You are fooling yourself.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Hard core leftist? You are fooling yourself.
    I don't think so. And I am the more rational and logical one.

I don't think so. And I am the more rational and logical one.
    Sure does not show.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Sure does not show.
    Does too....

Al Jazeera/Al Gore....Obama/Osama....anyone seeing a pattern here?

Looks like a good reason to drop DirecTV and go with Dish, which is more inclined to drop Current once their contract is up. Since DirecTV won't comment on the issue, and I have been having a lot of battles with them anyway, it's time to change dishes.
    Besides, Direct TV is about to raise their prices, but so isn't everybody. I've been researching dropping all satellite, getting a HD antennae and wiring the puter up to TV or an Apple TV box for movies and my favorite TV programs.

After Printer's insistance that Al Jazeera is unbiased I decided to go watch their internet tv. They WERE reporting mostly unbiased reporting and I thought it would be ok until I watched a clip on Bangledesh ship wreckers. Kids working in the dangerous scenarios and environmental abuses galore. That was all ok until some idiot almost got crushed by some huge pipe fixture and the other workers were commenting how "Allah Saved You" /in terrorist accent.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Besides, Direct TV is about to raise their prices, but so isn't everybody. I've been researching dropping all satellite, getting a HD antennae and wiring the puter up to TV or an Apple TV box for movies and my favorite TV programs.

After Printer's insistance that Al Jazeera is unbiased I decided to go watch their internet tv. They WERE reporting mostly unbiased reporting and I thought it would be ok until I watched a clip on Bangledesh ship wreckers. Kids working in the dangerous scenarios and environmental abuses galore. That was all ok until some idiot almost got crushed by some huge pipe fixture and the other workers were commenting how "Allah Saved You" /in terrorist accent.
    I would not say unbiased but rather they do report without an anti-West bias. They do have reporting/editorials that have strong bias but they allow opinions from different viewpoints to be heard. You get a better understanding of the reasoning in the ME even when you read some opinions that you think are whacked. You also realize there are more things going on out in the world than what we get in our news here. It would be interesting if you could get a translation of their news service that is reported in Arabic.

Actually just used Google to translate it, more ME focused but seems like the tone is the same.

The point is that Al Gwhore is in bed with Eastern oil while making millions from liberal drones who think ole Al is anti-oil.

It's interesting that "al" is a definite article in Arabic, pretty much the same as "the" is in English. So, allah does not mean "God", but rather "the god". To Muslims, Al Gore must mean "the" gore, which sounds about right.

It doesn't matter how unbiased Al Jazeera may be at any given time. Muslims have proven over and over again that they are willing to pretend to be what ever way will get them access to governments, world organizations or media, and then turn on a dime once they have a good hold on where they are. This is all taught in Mohamed's qur'an. Yes, it really is some sort of plot to take over the world. And libbies of the world just keep on believing Muslims as they keep on deceiving everyone. It works out well for libbies though. Libbies are fine with what Muslims keep doing to them as they bend over.

Quote Originally Posted by welling service View Post
    Al Gore is a tree hugging idiot. He hates oil but loves the money he makes from his investments in oil. He is super rich. He stands to get 100 million dollars out of this sale and I hope the government taxes the crap out of him,
    Make Algore go live in the desert with the rest of his desert rats. Just another Dem schmuck, who'll lie about anything for a buck. Scumbag.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Make Algore go live in the desert with the rest of his desert rats. Just another Dem schmuck, who'll lie about anything for a buck. Scumbag.
    And if he was a Republican that had a network to sell and made a good buck off it would he also have to live in the desert?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast