Siemens tec can not control fan, need help

Have trouble with a Siemens tec hope someone can help. Using application 2281 one of our tec will no longer allow me to control the fan. When using global commander it just comes back as a fault, when using datamate it says "unable to memorize point". I have tried to cold start, that did not help. I reset it to factory defaults (App 2299) and I can control DO8 which is the fan control on app 2281 changed app back to a 2281 and I still can't control the fan. Anyone have any idea why it is doing this?
    P.s.
    I tried to turn up the night set point to see if the tec would bring the fan on by itself, it would not.

There's a couple of failsafe modes, where it won't let you command the fan.

IIRC, both the LTD and the DA temp sensor can cause failsafe mode. Make sure LTD isn't tripped and that DA sensor isn't failed.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Quote Originally Posted by dingman View Post
    There's a couple of failsafe modes, where it won't let you command the fan.

IIRC, both the LTD and the DA temp sensor can cause failsafe mode. Make sure LTD isn't tripped and that DA sensor isn't failed.
    A failed RTS can cause TEC to go into failsafe mode also. Most likely the LTD is tripped. Check subpoint 26 "LOW TEMP DET" to see if it is ON. If it is, there's your problem.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Thanks air1 that was the problem I'm not sure how I missed that one

Dug into it a little bit more it was not the low temp detect (they are auto reset) but a float switch wired in the same di someone bent the bracket holding the switch. Found two others the same way just did get any complants yet. Thanks again air1