help with Concord furnaces

i put this on another site i havethe same problem i have 3 of thse messing up and i'm being theatend to be sued by my customers please help:
    call for heat inducer kicks on and sometimes it fault code 3 preasure switch open with inducer on. the switch has two hoses one pulls -.5 in wc and the other pulls -2 in wc. the switch is rated to pull close at -.65 in wc
    ive switched out boards and switches
    tech support says there is something wrong with my vent or drain
    one unit isnt on its own dedicated curict so they blame that the others are on there own curcut
    one doesnt use long sweep 90's but it will flash the code sometimes with the vent pipes disconected
    i just read the manul again and cant see that im doing anything wrong
    i did see that the unit is to be tilted ever so slightly forward so i'll try that tomorrow
    ive jumperd the r and w termal to cut out the t-stat wire and t-stat
    one furnace i switched out and it stopped for about a year and now its doing it again
    the distributor had me fill out a jobsite sheet with a ton of measurments and voltages and they said it all checks out
    my other supplier said that above 4500 ft in alt i need to use a high alt switch that has a little less rating to close the switch its 2500 ft here so i dont think that applies
    all these units are in retro fit change out not new construction
    they are all direct vent
    they are all upflow in basenents
    i thinks they are all 70k btu units
    one is a armstrong 95 and the other two are 92 concords
    i stopped putting in the 92's after the second problem happened last year
    the armstrong was the fist to have it happen???? it was dented a little bit when it got here like it had been dropped but i used it cus i'm so remote and i have to ship stuff in and he had no heat
    i dont know what else to to i'm being threatend to be sued and this is a small town i can get a bad name here and i dont like not being able to help them

I installed, probably, 20+ AlliedAir furnaces last year... a couple of them were condensing. NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM!!!

I am not sure what you are doing... however I am SURE you are not following manufacturer's instructions... If you were... they would work fine.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Some pics of the install always help. Drain line, vent pipe and such. A pressure switch failure can be a few things.

We have had the issue when temperatures get colder..,and run times longer,moisture can build up in vent. System shuts down on Pressure switch,then drains back,and starts all over again. Try putting more "slope" on your vent pipe. Opps! just remembered you said it happen with vent disconnected.

please help i just want to go cry somewhere i'm beat i'm so over this problem please help

Sometimes my suppliers/manufacturers would call us when another contractor was having a problem that they could not figure out. You could talk to your supplier/manufacturer and they should be able to recommend someone to come to the job and help you with your problem.

If you are indeed an AlliedAir registered dealer, Call Tech Support and ask for Kyle. Kyle is the smart person there.

Again, something is not right in the install... these furnaces work just fine when one follows the IOM.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

Again, something is not right in the install... these furnaces work just fine when one follows the IOM.

Last one I found was a long horizontal vent run that was not supported well and after one year had a slight sag. Venting ran through a crawl space and was hard to see. Intermittent issue, I was the second tech called out there. I could tell with the CA it was a venting issue, slowly rising CO.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post

Last one I found was a long horizontal vent run that was not supported well and after one year had a slight sag. Venting ran through a crawl space and was hard to see. Intermittent issue, I was the second tech called out there. I could tell with the CA it was a venting issue, slowly rising CO.
    Good point!

Amazing the things one can do with a Combustion Analyzer...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

ok today i called kyle kyle had me check my drain by using a lighter after the trap to see if i had any air flow. kyle sait it was good to go then we bypassed the switch and i couldnt get it to do it, so he thinks its the switch, i have changed switches in the past but not this one.

he also had me tilt the unit forwad i hasd to cut the guys wall out to get to the back of it to lift it. he he said they had changed the unit that that was unnessacery

he had me check the the time built on the preassure switch if it was befor the 33rd week of 2011 it could be a bad switch this was not the case

he had me move the p trap 4in down from the drain that had fixed some units back east

one of other furnaces i noticed the drain line had been moved so the trap wasnt level it hasnt triped a code sence i strightned it but it also hasnt gotten cold here this week.

he did say it could be the heat exchanger but out of the 75K plus units out there they have had two with bad heat exchangers

they will send a rep up someday bnut the rep told me it would be a few weeks