Thread: New member

Hybrid View

Would like to say Hello to everyone and thank you all for having a forum such as this.
    I've only been in the business about 10 years. Mostly working at apartment complexes, cleaning and charging 2 ton units. Got laid off about 3 years ago and decided to give self-employment a try. Been keeping food on the table and I'm grateful for that but last summer and this winter things have really picked up and I'm encountering problems that I've never seen before.
    I'll be seeking advice only when I don't have a clue, which is happening with each new service call.
    I'm determined to make a go of it though. I'll be reading and listening and watching you guys and trying to learn every thing I can.

welcome aboard.... get your post count up and you will be able to get real help once you turn pro ..... great people here.....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Welcome!

Welcome. get your post count up to 15 and then 30. At 15 you can apply for pro membership, along with applying for your * so you can post in answers in the AOP forums. And at 30 post you can apply for Business and Marketing forum access.

PS: Sorry about the warning I had to give you in that thread in that AOP thread. Specially after you said I gave good advise.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

beenthere can be tough..... he spanked me a few times....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Hello dbailey and welcome,

RSES was a great resource when I was starting out in HVACR. Join your local chapter and take advantage of education and networking oprotunities.

Best regards,
    Bill Crodick
    Mechanicsville, Va