I had the inducer fan motor blow up because the vanes had broken off. Since then I have replaced the inducer motor and the control module. Upon completion the blower motor with the ECM attached to it wouldn't start. So i have replaced that $320 blower motor and still have no blower motor operation. A tech came out from the local parts house (Feurgeson, Air Cold) and attached an ECM analyzer in line with the motor. Well the analyzer fried. Suspecting some kind of short. Is there a technical advisor that i can call when i am sitting in front of the unit and walk me through a series troubleshooting skills. Kind of suspecting the CFM selection board but I have the necessary 24V coming from the G1 and G2 terminals. Please reply soon. thank you...

Well you seem to be replacing parts randomly with out a clear game plan for troubleshooting.

Suspecting a part failure must be backed up with an understanding of electrical and other troubleshooting skills.

I don't think your going to get anybody who will talk you thru a step by step on the phone.

The forum rules are quit clear on that matter. Please read them.

i have read the rules. what the rules for asking for help in this matter? i am not a DIY, i have a college degree and work in the palm springs, ca area in the field for the last four years.

[Edited by steventhomas on 12-07-2006 at 10:42 PM]