Carrier CCN - Bacnet Translator
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northern, Kentucky
    Posts
    175

    Carrier CCN - Bacnet Translator

    I have 2 Carrier OPN-UPC Bacnet translators that were used for bench testing asking $250.00 each
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northern, Kentucky
    Posts
    175
    Price drop $200.00 each or make me an offer

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by drj_controls View Post
    Price drop $200.00 each or make me an offer
    Can I ask how they worked on your Bench Test?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northern, Kentucky
    Posts
    175
    perfectly, I used to work for a Carrier distributer in their controls division and I used these to test snap programs on various CCN devices

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by drj_controls View Post
    perfectly, I used to work for a Carrier distributer in their controls division and I used these to test snap programs on various CCN devices
    I would be interested in these. I need to do some bench testing also. I'm new on HVAC-Talk, can you see my profile and contact me?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northern, Kentucky
    Posts
    175
    drop me an e-mail, its in my profile

  7. #7
    I don't have permission to see your profile. Too new of a member.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northern, Kentucky
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaIceman View Post
    I don't have permission to see your profile. Too new of a member.
    drop me an e-mail @drj1drj1@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event