1. Got very sick last day of a cruise in January- lost 35lbs- have kept the weight off- changed diet and feel much better as a result.
2. Nothing has killed me yet.
3. The year was slow, but I've paid the bills and out still owe no debts.
4. My son got his pilot license, so I get to fly once in a while.
5. Daughter was able to get grants for college- since she got married a year ago.
6. Those who voted for Mr "O" are starting to feel his wrath.
1. Daughter getting a divorce (And I really like the son in law ),- out 6k bucks for the wedding.
2. Lost faith in Americans due to the presidential election outcome.
3. Had to turn down a few jobs due to the heat, my age and being busy.
4. Property taxes went up as well as health insurance.
All in all- I'm glad to be around- life is not easy sometimes, but it's good to be around to accept the good with the bad.
1. Waking up every morning healthy.(sore but healthy)
2. Knowing I still have a job and can support my family.
3. Knowing my wife loves me unconditionally.(If you knew me you would think something was wrong with her)
4.Grandsons 1st b-day.(Just seeing his smile in the morning makes it all worth it)
I don't have any worst. It has been a trying year but others have it much worse I don't have the right to complain.
You need to put the phone down and get back to work!
Still alive and kickin'... and IMO doing quite well for a gruppy old HVAC guy of 60...
Business is still going along, did not have to dip into savings in a soft year...
Dad lived with me for a couple of years... we got to have some quality time!!!
The ONLY thing I owe on is a house!
Dad died last summer, and the estate was a bear to settle.
The election... and like Fridge said... enough of that.
Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8
2 Chronicles 7:14
Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.