Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this a reason to fire a 20 year officer lt?

I don't see this as a reason to fire him. He gets a meal break right? And they are both over the age, so big dea.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/2030...clipId=8052308

She found out he was married and then she filed this complaint, how dumb. "Bramuchi said she spoke out only after learning that Dreslinski is married, but said she does not have a vendetta against the veteran officer", right.

He just got a new chevy tahoe (all K 9 offcers in alpharetta are going to these ), and new police dog.
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

Sex on the job probably falls under some "professional behavior while at work" something or other....

If its his first time in trouble at work... Id just bust him down to patrolman or rookie and end it there.... Id train his dog to hate him too..... that is if he has already trained a dog as his partner.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Sex on the job probably falls under some "professional behavior while at work" something or other....

If its his first time in trouble at work... Id just bust him down to patrolman or rookie and end it there.... Id train his dog to hate him too..... that is if he has already trained a dog as his partner.....
    The dog is only 18 months old, he picked him out, and took him to all training lessons,..

Dan is a good guy, but we all know, bad things happen to good people all the time.
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

it wasn't "one " time.
    whether he likes it or not he & others in the profession are held to a higher standard
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Sex in patrol car..... aka sex in public.... At that point they probably have to let him go.

Don't feel sorry for either of them.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

If he is going to lie to his own dispatch then it makes me wonder what he will lie about in court to get a conviction or cover his butt.

Sex in the patrol car, K9 unit, Were they having threesomes with Fido? Not my cup of tea but to each their own.

True story. I worked as a route driver for Hostess prior to getting into this trade. I used to meet my ol' lady on Saturday mornings for breakfast while on the route and have quickies in the back of the Twinkie truck.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Sex in the patrol car, K9 unit, Were they having threesomes with Fido? Not my cup of tea but to each their own.

True story. I worked as a route driver for Hostess prior to getting into this trade. I used to meet my ol' lady on Saturday mornings for breakfast while on the route and have quickies in the back of the Twinkie truck.
    You come up with some good **** !

Well since it was a Twinkie truck we can then assume it was White on White. LOL. Sorry Can't resist . Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

It happened in Georgia.....so Im sure the dog had a good time too....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

So that's where the cream filling comes from.

She said she was reporting it for public safety purposes. Perhaps, yes, a stronger case could be made it was a vengeance report.

Was what he did sufficient to lose his job? Yes, I think so. Would you have kept a long term guy on if he'd been stopping off at his girlfriends house and having sex, all the while on the clock and on your dime?
    I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
    ― Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast