Obama: I won't put off gun legislation

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...press/1798715/

hahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa....ha...haaaaaaaa

Probably not going to be able to wipe out all the rednecks guns..... but hopefully what new guns that they allow to be produced will be so grotesque and awkward to use that most people with a little common sense just wont buy them.

Hoping he goes for some type of ammo tax too.... Ive got a footlocker full of ammo.... more than Ill ever need.... so I believe Id like to see at least a 50 cents per cartridge tax on handgun cartridges and maybe a buck a piece surcharge on any caliber used in any former...present...and future...military weapons.

Yep.... gon be interesting....... especially when he is promising to have this done this year too..... 2013.....

Finally... we can have a nice and quiet polite society.....

Obamas doin it for the children..... making them safe from concealed carry people who somehow manage to end up killing their own kids by leaving your guns out and stuff.

Just think of the lives that will saved.... the misery that people will not have to face.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote seen recently "If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words? "

I don't mind if you mispell my daughters name....
    Regards

Martin

Portsmouth UK

Become a friend or fan on Facebook

It's cool.

We'll go off the fiscal cliff, the politicos got their raise and nobody will be able to afford a new gun.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...g-2524596.html

More proof of the media's complicity with the anti-gun movement and the Regime suppressing news.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...g-2524596.html

More proof of the media's complicity with the anti-gun movement and the Regime suppressing news.
    Actually the body count was not high enough. Who cares?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Just like Portland right. Nice try though.
    FEN

Funny thing there printer, you never have a high body count when a good guy with a gun is there to stop the killing. So there you go. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny thing there printer, you never have a high body count when a good guy with a gun is there to stop the killing. So there you go. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yeah but what would the media say? Bad guy gets stopped by a cop. Happens every day. It is a simple story, simple end, how many days can you milk it? There is probably another story like it across the country happening at this moment. How exciting is the same old thing, how many papers and ad minutes are you going to sell with it?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Yeah but what would the media say? Bad guy gets stopped by a cop. Happens every day. It is a simple story, simple end, how many days can you milk it? There is probably another story like it across the country happening at this moment. How exciting is the same old thing, how many papers and ad minutes are you going to sell with it?
    Yep... guy didnt run into the theatre to kill anyone..... he was trying to escape the law who had seen him in the parking lot. Off duty cop working as theatre security ( cause law enforcement is highly underpaid)....shot him..

Whats funny about this is that it happened in texas..... and yet there was nobody there in a purely civilian capacity willing to "step up" and do something to stop this potential "maniac on a rampage"

Guess it leave your ccw weapon at home day in texas...........

Queue up the "It was a gun free zone" responses.....lol

Watch in the majority of these incidents how there always seems to be an abundance of civilian ccw people around...but they never seem to do anything but run.... while its always someone on scene in some sort of official capacity that must take action....'

why ???

I think it took the USA about 100 years to realize that a "well regulated militia".... wasnt going to do squat for the country but eat up resources and time......and thats why the well regulated militia of civilians was relegated to draft pool status in 1903.

What the hell good is thousands of armed men running in the opposite direction of trouble going to do to help this country ???

We are ready for filming Mr DeMille, have you finished your coffee and baked goods snacks yet ???

I cant wait to see 2 dollar 9mm cartridges and 5 dollar .223......lol
    Last edited by corny; 12-30-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: addedtheword"see"tothelastsentance
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???