Austraflame Pellet Inserts, York Pellet Inserts, and Various Gas Inserts

Been coming across a many old Austraflame Pellets where the userboards, Main board, and or air sensor have failed. Was wondering if you guys have problems with the main board and do you find it easy to replace or have someone who replaces chips/transformers on that particular main board?

Ran across a york pellet insert and seen how the exhaust and convection fans were postion horozontally and wondered if that caused the motor to last longer interms of life because dust/combustion product doesn't sit on the blades or doesn't have to push/spin internal combustion byproduct?

Been coming across alot of foreclosures with brand new inserts that are just slapped in areas with propane with it not converted, the problem is the customers have been running them for months and damaging them burner trays all warped, soot everywhere, glass marked up. One the other day didn't even have pipe venting and was amazed it passed inspection when they sold it.

Learning more everyday and appreciate your guys feedback, HearthMan doing my best to find training in my area and have been saving up for NFI manuals and training pretty excited about it, just wished here in Central California they had more training geared towards Hearth and Home products. They have HVAC stuff available which is great but doesn't help me on the Pellet/Wood end some of it pertains to Gas products. You guys have a nice one.

http://www.hpba.org/members/hpba-affiliates/pacific

Talk to these people and they can connect you to lots of people who can help.

Happy New Year!

Just looked at the site, awesome thanks Hearthman.

you have a Happy New Year as well!