Tridium Licensing

Does honeywell have an open license policy on thier supervisors and jaces? As in I can put a non honeywell jace on a Honeywell supervisor? Or I can connect to a honeywell jace with a non honeywell brand of workbench?

Pretty sure they can be ordered open, but they also have brand locked versions.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Yes they have open and branded licenses of the WEBs Jaces. If it does not have the open license you cant not connect with another brand work bench. Not 100% sure about Honeywell licensed Jace on non Honeywell supervisor.

If there is no brand restriction, a jace is a jace, is a jace. Should have no issue connecting a a non-HW super if open.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

It obviously depends where abouts is the world you are. In the UK we dont use the WEBs stuff. We have exactly the same Honeywell products and systems as in the USA - mostly - but our stuff is called Centraline by Honeywell. I dont know why. Some kind of tax dodge probably. But here all the Honeywell Jaces or Hawks as there called if centraline branded are open. The only people that lock their jaces are Trend. If you get either Tridium or Centraline devices you will find they are almost interchangeable though I am not sure about Distech. The only issue is the Lynx tool (thats what centraline call the Spyder) will only work with a centraline licensed one. Also we dont have the other AX OEMs. Its only Honeywell, Tridium, Trend and Distech here.

Oh I forgot EasyIO. They do AX and sedona stuff. Never seen it in the field though.

Distech is identical to Vykon in regard to licensing, all open. The only thing that is licensed is the DCImages service.