Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LOL.

**** trailers and the Nordynes they rolled in on.

Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    How does this even work? Doesn't the logic in most systems check to see that pressure switches are open at the beginning a cycle and then closed after at some point after the inducer is energized???
    I believe the newer colemans have a code for pressure switch stuck closed. Not sure about the nordyne though

Alot of trailers don't have much in the way of safeties.

Interestingly enough, one would think that they would.

If a furnace in a basement throws a fireball, your nearest combustable is probably about 2' or away or so, if not more.

Trailer furnce, the furnace is touching wood on 4 sides (right left back bottom), and the opposite wall is right in the path of the fire.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

How did you guys peg it as a trailer home just by the one picture?

Not that many mobile homes around here. I only caught one with a siezed CFM outside in the wide open spaces. However when I first walked in I was thrown when trying to get the basic info from the owner. The furnace was in it's closet with it's blower, the AC was a packaged thru the wall with it's own blower.

But then again, anything other than the typical split can still throw me for a minute. I remember my first low boy, first old gravity fed furnace with the huge man hole sized return...

Sometimes I wonder when I will cease to be an awkward teen-aged HVAC virgin, clumsily taking off panels that don't need to be removed, playing with parts that don't do anything, reaching a diagnostic far too quickly without properly preparing the system...

Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    How did you guys peg it as a trailer home just by the one picture?
    you just know the unit, only a couple types are MH approved.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12