I may be moving to Delaware at the end of the summer. I want to take any cert tests that I can before I go there to boost my resume. Right now, I do commercial refrigeration so all I have is my EPA universal cert and I am CFESA certified. Does anyone know what is generally required in Delaware for commercial refrigeration? Do they do NATE over there?