Thread: Please join me

Please join me

in signing a petition regarding the Westboro baptist church.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...group/DYf3pH2d
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...oup_label.html

Morris Dees the so called Cheif Trail Counsel makes,drum roll please 305K a year through collections from direct mail marketing.
    The SPLC is a corporation formed and fed by hate of others who oppose them.

What a scam,even Bernie Madoff would be proud.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...oup_label.html

Morris Dees the so called Cheif Trail Counsel makes,drum roll please 305K a year through collections from direct mail marketing.
    The SPLC is a corporation formed and fed by hate of others who oppose them.

What a scam,even Bernie Madoff would be proud.
    So, you don't consider a group that protests at military funerals with signs proclaiming "God Hates Soldiers" and other vile slogans, so hate-filled even the KKK condems them, is a hate group?

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    So, you don't consider a group that protests at military funerals with signs proclaiming "God Hates Soldiers" and other vile slogans, so hate-filled even the KKK condems them, is a hate group?
    You KNOW they are really out of hand if the KKK of all people condemns their practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    You KNOW they are really out of hand if the KKK of all people condemns their practices.
    Yeah but they are not what they seem. They are really a radical leftest group formed up to trash Christians, our Military all in the name of supposedly condemning homosexuality.

What a joke and cannot be taken seriously by anyone with any sense at all. Only liberals love this because it is their kind posing as "Christians" knocking our Military mocking Christianity. How sick can you get. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater