Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Someone told me today to try removing the belly band and the wheel itself will move enough to get access. I dont buy it, especially with my gorilla hands.

Your problem should not be trying to half-ass a repair do to someone elses screwup. Bid the job to redo the duct the right way. Then repair the blower, make life easer on yourself. My luck would be tell the customer I can cut a hole to access the motor then mess up the wheel. Then try to explain to the customer why he now has to pay to redo the duct.

Quote Originally Posted by local 392 View Post
    Your problem should not be trying to half-ass a repair do to someone elses screwup. Bid the job to redo the duct the right way. Then repair the blower, make life easer on yourself. My luck would be tell the customer I can cut a hole to access the motor then mess up the wheel. Then try to explain to the customer why he now has to pay to redo the duct.
    Good advice. Do it right!
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12