Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast

now the NRA stabs our backs

did you see the comment from NRA president LaPierre?

a critical time in our history and the dumb ass makes a statement that violence in society is because of video games.
    the left-wing is going to tear him up now.

the modern American public doesn't have the insight to over come this highly organized assault on rights.

by his comments i can already tell some anti-2nd Amendment laws will be passed

I dunno Wolf, some of these kids these days play really violent video games until their eyes bleed. We had video games when I was a kid, but they didn't have the graphic violence todays games do...and we also had parent(s) that cared about us.

I think he has a point, but I don't think VG's are to be blamed entirely.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I have to admit, Call 0f Duty is unbelievably graphic. and kids are playing these games 10-12 hours a day. These games have to be the best babysitters of all time.

LaPierre made other good points. We protect our sports arenas with armed guards, banks, Jewelry stores, airports.....blah,blah,blah. But no one wants to admit that our children are completely unprotected and that the laws make our schools the safest place for a gunman to shoot people. "They" claim there is not enough money to protect our children....BS!!! The Police in Rochester stations a cop at all the high schools. Because of this the reaction time to an "incident" is stunningly fast.

The counter to this is "we don't want to turn our schools into prisons" Thats complete BS to. We have police in our High schools, people can come and go as long as they check in and out. There are no bars on the windows or doors.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Whats more insulting is that the NRA is stabbing people in the back instead of using a gun and shooting them in the back.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    ...and we also had parent(s) that cared about us.
    The downfall of our entire society is the lack of caring and disciplining parents, the abscence of religion, and the funny notion that everybody should be equal.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Whats more insulting is that the NRA is stabbing people in the back instead of using a gun and shooting them in the back.
    Then why don't you send a nice letter to Gov. Haslam and State Senator Nicely.
    Be sure to tell em that you keep a machine gun in your bottom drawer.
    FEN

IMO the NRA has gone soft... it happened a long time ago.

GOA (gun owners of America) is a better place to put one's support... and I notice the most left leaning gun group is the one the media went to... anyone see something there...

We are walking down the road of being afraid... the farther we walk down this road... the more freedom we will willingly trade for a false sense of security. Then one day we will wake up and wonder why things are the way they are. Yet the ones who said repeatedly over the years we were going there... will still be ignored.

WAKE UP AMERICA... before it is too late.

That churning feeling in one's gut when they are not at peace with safety... is a motivator to DO SOMETHING for oneself (and family)... it is not a motivator to give away one's method to protect oneself.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

The rest of the world cannot understand the love affair with guns - it's true - please don't shoot the messenger

Quote Originally Posted by martinxxxxxx View Post
    The rest of the world cannot understand the love affair with guns - it's true - please don't shoot the messenger
    Look up penis substitute.

I agree that the NRA lost it years ago. I am a member of the GOA which takes a more constitutional stand. I am not in favor of giving up any part of the second admendment. What do these people think "shall not be infringed" means?

Why is it other countries can live less armed than America?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    I agree that the NRA lost it years ago. I am a member of the GOA which takes a more constitutional stand. I am not in favor of giving up any part of the second admendment. What do these people think "shall not be infringed" means?
    To the rabid gun afficionado it means I have the right to hunt deer with an anti-tank gun and an unlimited supply of rounds.

Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast