Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We need laws...

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah well I have a few more in my "bunker" I'm working on.
    Excellent.

I am bursting with anticipation to see if you have corrected your structural problems so that we may move on to the creative aspects of your work.

In the private hell of a mother's grief, the sounds come back to Judy Neiman. The SUV door slamming. The slight bump as she backed up in the bank parking lot. The emergency room doctor's sobs as he said her 9-year-old daughter Sydnee, who previously had survived four open heart surgeries, would not make it this time.
    whatever happened to personal responsibility. I could *possibly* see this happening your own driveway, but not in a bank parking lot.

seriously, when traveling with children who gets in a car and DOES NOT turn around and look at their child if only to make sure they are buckled in correctly, even look in the mirror at your child?

How distracted was this lady that she simply jumped in her car, turned on the engine {and heard the door slam} and then started backing up without checking. Was she talking on her cell phone? The article doesn't say and I doubt she would report that.

She ran her kid over because she was distracted and in a hurry. Period.

we don't need a new law, we need smarter people.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

"we don't need a new law, we need smarter people."

And there in lies the problem.... we need quality not quantity!

Care to take a guess at where and what the quantity is coming from?

On second thought, you better not as it is politically incorrect to address the truth these days. This is why we are phukered...because until we do we will plummet into the abyss.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    "we don't need a new law, we need smarter people."

And there in lies the problem.... we need quality not quantity!

Care to take a guess at where and what the quantity is coming from?

On second thought, you better not as it is politically incorrect to address the truth these days. This is why we are phukered...because until we do we will plummet into the abyss.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
    There is a different perspective if I may:

Battle the monsters within oneself... then battle the monsters beyond.

Each of us has 'issues'... witness the massive # of folks that are motivated only by how many toys they will die with... even though they will still be dead.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123