Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 training CD's

Item sold! Just need to makes me another $999,815.00 then I can retire a millionaire. Im going to go look in my closet and see what other HVAC stuff I can sell.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

Where did your relative order those CD's?

They looked like decent quality training CD's, I would like to know where they were ordered from. Thanks.....

I'm a first year apprentice trying to be the best I can be. Off in that van by myself, I'm finding any tidbit of knowledge I can pickup, helps me.
    Is it fixed yet?

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Vancouver tech

would u happen to know carnak? or have the same ip address?
    how did u get my name on ur logo? lol

Thumbs up

Here vancouvertech

The link is to Johnstone Supply. They have what you seek, and you can buy them individually.

Click on the link
    http://www.johnstonesupply.com/scrip...=yes&category=

Then
    Go to keword type in, Training. Click on the first of the 2 links on the left and it'll open the page.

If you think our goverment is screwed up. You haven't lived in another country.

a have some good training material including videos and software, I'm not into selling it, but I would trade copies for some some other trade related stuff, I'm also looking for general computer software and mechanical engineering stuff, if you have something to trade, drop me an e-mail.

Re: Where did your relative order those CD's?

Originally posted by vancouvertech
    They looked like decent quality training CD's, I would like to know where they were ordered from. Thanks.....

I'm a first year apprentice trying to be the best I can be. Off in that van by myself, I'm finding any tidbit of knowledge I can pickup, helps me.
    If you got the dough here are some CD's that I used at the college that were pretty cool. http://www.simutechsystems.com/
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

thanks

Thank-you everyone for your help. These forums are a great place for information.

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Talking ur welcome off in ur van!

Vancouver Tech, aka Off in my Van, first year apprentice trying to be the best I can be. Off in that van by myself, I'm finding any tidbit of knowledge I can pickup, helps me.

Sarcasm not appreciated

I don't think you need to mock me. Thanks. If you have been in this trade for a while, then you have probably ran into a problem or two that you had trouble with. Is there a problem with me wanting to work on my skills by purchasing software. The company isn't training me very well, so I am taking it upon myself to learn. I think most people on this forum would think that this is great. Obviously not you. Like my Dad always said, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything
    Is it fixed yet?

Hmm Training Materials

Yeah it is always hard to find good training materials ... then even harder to to drage them across the"line"
    RSES and Nate has some good stuff though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12