Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    From what I've read, any hard candy is just as good for soothing the throat as are the so called medicated ones. Those Hall's cherry remind me of what cherry's grown on cherry trees growing on the banks of Lake Karachay.
    Mayak ???........lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Mayak ???........lol
    Mayak's waste all makes its way to Lake Karachay. One hours exposure within a hundred yards of the shoreline of Lake Karachay is all it takes to guarantee a pretty nasty death from radiation poisoning. Anyone up for a swimsky?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

An old guy who lived down below me had a bad cough and felt weak. I gave him some of my cold medicine, but it did no good. I took him to the hospital and it turned out he had had a heart attack. He told them he didn't have a heart attack, but they asked him some questions such as did he have any bad indigestion or something like that, and he remembered having eaten some hot & spicy food, so he thought it was just that. Now he has one of those pacemakers in his chest.
    An answer without a question is meaningless.
    Information without understanding is useless.
    You can lead a horse to water............
    http://www.mohomeenergyaudits.com

Quote Originally Posted by tipsrfine View Post
    An old guy who lived down below me had a bad cough and felt weak. I gave him some of my cold medicine, but it did no good. I took him to the hospital and it turned out he had had a heart attack. He told them he didn't have a heart attack, but they asked him some questions such as did he have any bad indigestion or something like that, and he remembered having eaten some hot & spicy food, so he thought it was just that. Now he has one of those pacemakers in his chest.
    LOL! Been there, done that! Except for the pacemaker. I just got 5 more stents to add to my aortal collection.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567