Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I have it on good authority that the Obama administration set this bug loose on us to get more support for Obamacare....I'm just saying....
    You know the way the crooks up there act, I personally don't have a hard time believing this, or that we are close to seeing something like this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I have it on good authority that the Obama administration set this bug loose on us to get more support for Obamacare....I'm just saying....

I have heard that Hillary Clinton accidentally got this Obama bug and her blood clot is just a cover up.
    Just don’t remember if it was on FOX or CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    I have heard that Hillary Clinton accidentally got this Obama bug and her blood clot is just a cover up.
    Just don’t remember if it was on FOX or CNN.
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Then again, Hillary Clinton needed to make any excuse to stay out of circulation because of her responsibilities for the disasterous way we handled the Benghazi murders of American diplomats. Either Hillary is just being kept quiet so she can't comment one way or the other about the White House's responsibility for that attack on the U.S. or she doesn't want to have to own up to it, since Obama is putting all of the blame on every other government agency but his.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Perfect timing- wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Better go get your Throat Swabbed, could be Streph.
    I went to doc yesterday thats what I had gave me antibiotics and steroids, already improving.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

I'm down to an occassional coughing spell, but feeling overall a lot better.

Im still coughing.... especially when I get up in the morning... and in the middle of the night..... Got to coughing real bad yesterday when I was outside in the wind for a while.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Im also thankfull that I have resisted the devils suggestion that I get some jim beam and fix myself a little jim beam warm water and sugar mixture before bedtime... Its a good cough medicine.... but for someone like me.....I would just swig the bottle down... and would probably end up out on the street busting the window out of a liquor store to get another bottle..... and it probably wouldnt be jim beam either...

Wish you well corny. I have been down for the count since Dec 15th with a sever leg infection and stomach virus (temp 102). Got over the virus on the 22nd to get the flue and now over that with the still un-diagnosed leg infection.

They finally took a biopsy Thursday and hope to find out next week what the deal is. Can't work right now due to the pain of walking and standing up. It's from my right knee to my ankle. Not dark red anymore but still sore, warm and not getting better. Haven't been in a crawl space in a long while. Don't know what is the problem. Heck maybe some Agent Orange finally got me LOL. Just wish it would go away. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Wish you well corny. I have been down for the count since Dec 15th with a sever leg infection and stomach virus (temp 102). Got over the virus on the 22nd to get the flue and now over that with the still un-diagnosed leg infection.

They finally took a biopsy Thursday and hope to find out next week what the deal is. Can't work right now due to the pain of walking and standing up. It's from my right knee to my ankle. Not dark red anymore but still sore, warm and not getting better. Haven't been in a crawl space in a long while. Don't know what is the problem. Heck maybe some Agent Orange finally got me LOL. Just wish it would go away. Thank you, thank you very much
    Sounds like it could be a spider bite? I hope yoos guys get to feeling better. And quit smoking if you smoke. Thats the best health advice anyone could get.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Sounds like it could be a spider bite? I hope yoos guys get to feeling better. And quit smoking if you smoke. Thats the best health advice anyone could get.
    Thanks for the suggestion, can't rememhber a spider bite, though. Anyhow never have smoked and never will of course including dope. Wish they would have taken that biopsy earlier and at least I'd know something. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I had a little relapse with the coughing today, but don't really feel any worse.

Sorry to hear about your leg, Glenn. I hope the idiots that "practice" medicine figure out what it is a lot sooner than they took to treat my feet after "I" figured out it was a black mold infection, which they then verified.

We all sound like we are falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Well Glenn... I hope they find out what it was and are able to treat it...and I wish you the best....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast