Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Coughed from 4:30 till 7:00 this morning and then went back to bed for a couple of hours.

People are telling me there is something called a Z pack that works to get rid of this mess but the antibiotic in it is something I cant take.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Oh...my shoulder is hurting again after this mornings coughing marathon....

I dont know whats going on there.....
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Would you get your sorry *ss to a doctor already? You are begging for a case of wet lung and a broken rib from uncontrollable coughing. Way to long to be playing with this stuff, under the guise of manning up...
    I agree! since Christmas? I hate going to the doc, because that's were you catch all the crap setting in the docs office. I went not long ago for a shot for my poison ivy, and next day I was coughing, thank God it did not last long. They should have separate, smaller patient waiting areas, but why? this is job security.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Oh...my shoulder is hurting again after this mornings coughing marathon....

I dont know whats going on there.....
    Go see a doctor. Call ahead and get an appointment.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Coughed from 4:30 till 7:00 this morning and then went back to bed for a couple of hours.

People are telling me there is something called a Z pack that works to get rid of this mess but the antibiotic in it is something I cant take.
    Z pack sounds like those zinc pills and liquid potions. I took a bunch of that stuff when the cold first hit me, and it did seem to do some good for a while. I think that stuff is more for prevention than cure.

I'm down to just a few hacking spells a day when I talk to loud or laugh.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Unfortunately, knowing corny's penchant for needing attention, I'm not so sure this hasn't turned into a "cry wolf" thread....

Then again, corny's posts on other threads recently could be the rantings of a delusional person on the verge of death.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Unfortunately, knowing corny's penchant for needing attention, I'm not so sure this hasn't turned into a "cry wolf" thread....

Then again, corny's posts on other threads recently could be the rantings of a delusional person on the verge of death.
    Might be on to something there robo. This way corny gets everyone's attention without pissing everyone off at him. Needs the attention but not our harpoons fired in his direction. LOL.

By the way my leg infection has gone down but the biopsy just told them I have an infection. Still taking antibiotics some sulfur drug. Limited activity now and maybe in a week I'll be back to at least 90% we'll see but at least I'll go see a doc instead of .procrastinating.

Corny should at least see a doc and get some of good cough syrup with codeine. That should do the trick. Have a good night, you too corny. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Forget the Doctor. Go work on your car and then make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and eat it without any napkins or paper towels or cleaning your hands. The germs will do you good.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Just letting you all know that I am not some sort of superhuman....

Well, thanks for the clarification, as we had all assumed otherwise,...

We all get sick, I ruined a weekend about 2 weeks ago because I had been standing in ice-water re-piping and installing a 2 core filter-drier. I was pretty down for about three days. But if you get the lung pneumonia, it can last for weeks, and it is nothing to play with because it can kill if it were to go from bad to worse. No bravado, don't F with it, if you got sick then get better before you trudge forward.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I know it's hard to believe, but we all kinda knew this already. Or did you mean to post "sub" instead of "super"?

I about choked to death on a halls cherry coughdrop this morning..... Went back to those little red and white starburst candys that you can buy at the convienience store in those 2 for a dollar bags.....or dollar a bag bags...

I about choked to death on a halls cherry coughdrop this morning..... Went back to those little red and white starburst candys that you can buy at the convienience store in those 2 for a dollar bags.....or dollar a bag bags...
    From what I've read, any hard candy is just as good for soothing the throat as are the so called medicated ones. Those Hall's cherry remind me of what cherry's grown on cherry trees growing on the banks of Lake Karachay.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast