Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    You all wouldnt believe how much my neck and right shoulder hurts.....because of this cough...... I get to coughing so bad at night and in the morning that I start gagging or something..... and it seems to pull something in my shoulder and neck... Ive just never experienced coughing like this in my life...
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You all wouldnt believe how much my neck and right shoulder hurts.....because of this cough...... I get to coughing so bad at night and in the morning that I start gagging or something..... and it seems to pull something in my shoulder and neck... Ive just never experienced coughing like this in my life...
    Oh, I'm a believer. Been there with the shoulder, back and head pain because of the coughing. I am also having a lot of severe leg cramp issues as well.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Do you guys think it was the bad cold thats going around or the flu? I had two colds that wrecked me for weeks. One in late October lasted until middle of November then a carbon copy of it first week of December that was managable by Christmas. Green Nyquil and I are good pals now.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkahuna View Post
    Do you guys think it was the bad cold thats going around or the flu? I had two colds that wrecked me for weeks. One in late October lasted until middle of November then a carbon copy of it first week of December that was managable by Christmas. Green Nyquil and I are good pals now.
    All of my symptoms are really classic cold symptoms, only exaggerated. First I had the sneezing head cold, then it went to my chest and the coughing started. I don't think I ever had a fever, or if I did, it was certainly a low grade one. The darned thing is just really hard hitting and is lasting a long time. Hopefully, we are not seeing a Captain Trips type of man made superbug.

Look into a dry Finnish sauna.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Look into a dry Finnish sauna.
    I'm already fighting dehydration. I'd prefer a wet sauna. I can a dry suana for fever, to sweat it out of your system, but for what I've been experiencing, I spend a lot of time in a hot, steaming shower to rehydrate.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm already fighting dehydration. I'd prefer a wet sauna. I can a dry suana for fever, to sweat it out of your system, but for what I've been experiencing, I spend a lot of time in a hot, steaming shower to rehydrate.
    They both work and draining the hot water tank after a cold day is worth it.
    FEN

X2!

I've always said that when the apocolypse comes, the thing I'll miss the most are hot showers.

I kid you not, I have been sick for 3 weeks. It started with me losing my voice for 5 days, then it moved to a fever then a head cold I have had a nasty cough for the entire time.. today I went to the urgent care and they prescribed me codeine cough syrup a nasal decongestant and antibiotics.. I had to explain to the doctor that my wife has expectations of me coming home with something, and that I wasn't there willingly. everyone in the shop is just as sick if not sicker than I am.
    ®

Anyone in Florida hit with this thing? I talked to my ex in Ocala and she says she hasn't seen anyone with this cold.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Anyone in Florida hit with this thing? I talked to my ex in Ocala and she says she hasn't seen anyone with this cold.
    I live 20 min south of Ocala, Fl.. believe me, it's here!
    ®

Quote Originally Posted by Trehak01 View Post
    I live 20 min south of Ocala, Fl.. believe me, it's here!
    I couldn't imagine this thing being everywhere else and not in Florida. Just because you guys have overall nicer weather doesn't mean government can't get to you with nasty bugs to make you feel more like Obamacare is somehow, something good for us.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast