Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Ive coughed so much the last 4 days

Ive coughed so much over the last 4 days that my head aches now and even my neck and shoulders are hurting.

Yep.... Im sick. Been sick since last week I think... finally caught up with me this weekend.... throats raw....chest is raw from coughing so much...... aint ate in days....except for the three chocolate cherries I just snagged......and after eating that choco cherry mess Im feeling sick to my stomach...... should have just got some crackers.....

Taking tomorrow off and I hope I am well enough to work on thursday.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

I think you have been sick for a very very long long time. They say that the first step is admitting it.

Could not resist the open door. Hope you feel better soon Corny.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

My wife has had an upper respiratory cough type thing for almost 4 weeks now and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Good luck shaking what you have, hope you don't share....

Got together with the family on Saturday, my mother was sick yesterday when we got together, I started to feel it a bit. Today was a big write off with me in bed or moping around the house. Hope tomorrow is better, I have a guitar to build.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Get well soon. You have to eat if at all possible. But drink plenty of stuff and don't get dehydrated. [not beer]

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Got together with the family on Saturday, my mother was sick yesterday when we got together, I started to feel it a bit. Today was a big write off with me in bed or moping around the house. Hope tomorrow is better, I have a guitar to build.
    When do I get an updated photo? I still need to figure out a way to get you a few of my tunes. I managed to get a few on my thumb drive but keep forgetting to take it to the next step.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Test the top bracing with a makeshift neck. Sounds like a guitar.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Ive coughed so much over the last 4 days that my head aches now and even my neck and shoulders are hurting.

Yep.... Im sick. Been sick since last week I think... finally caught up with me this weekend.... throats raw....chest is raw from coughing so much......
    Better go get your Throat Swabbed, could be Streph.

Here to help you out corny. Go to your local pharmacy and get some good cough syrup. That should help and that is what I'm doing to stop my cough. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

I went to work thursday and friday and now Im 10 times worse. Woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like someone had shoved a file into my left ear and on down into my throat. Took me 40 minutes to move off the bed after coughing and weezing and trying to catch my breath... and now... from my knees up to the top of my head Im aching... I cant even stand up straight.....and I think thats from the stress all the coughing has been doing to me.

Im gonna go to the doc tonight or tomorrow morning..... maybe.... cause Im a dumbass and I will do everything possible to avoid going.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I went to work thursday and friday and now Im 10 times worse. Woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like someone had shoved a file into my left ear and on down into my throat. Took me 40 minutes to move off the bed after coughing and weezing and trying to catch my breath... and now... from my knees up to the top of my head Im aching... I cant even stand up straight.....and I think thats from the stress all the coughing has been doing to me.

Im gonna go to the doc tonight or tomorrow morning..... maybe.... cause Im a dumbass and I will do everything possible to avoid going.....
    Yeah corny you are truly dumb for not going earlier. Found out I had the flue even though had a flue shot earlier. Prescribed me cam flue ($50) with insurance and some cough syrup. Feeling better now. But pissed at the cam flue it will cost you $150 without insurance. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah corny you are truly dumb for not going earlier. Found out I had the flue even though had a flue shot earlier. Prescribed me cam flue ($50) with insurance and some cough syrup. Feeling better now. But pissed at the cam flue it will cost you $150 without insurance. Thank you, thank you very much
    Still sick...... cough has changed.....and now Im back to where I cant get warm anymore..... Laid down today with a coat on and a blanket over me..... thought about climbing into the car and putting the heater on "roast"....and just spending the night out there.

Aint been to the doc .... hope this will all be over this weekend as it has already destroyed my plans for 2 weekends and several days off.

I cant take cough syrup.... cant get that spoon in my mouth without gagging... Only cough syrup I have ever been able to take is that under the counter stuff you got to sign for and I feel like a criminal or something requesting it......so I dont.

I was sick for about a week.....and just as I was getting over it my sinus cavities swole up. Haven't been able to hear for over a week now.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast