Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the best manifold ever made

i've a couple of them laying around that i bought when i first started in the trade some ten years ago. they still work great and i've never had to do anything to them.
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

i have two sets of brute II gauges... expensive, but i think they're bad ass. one for 410, the other for 22. also, get the ballvalves on the end. i love 'em.

one tech told me, you should get some cheaper gauges. they're gonna get stepped on, and those are too heavy.

anyone steps on my gauges, i'm going to kick their ass. second of all, the weight is worth it.

I've got a set of those-they've lasted almost 30 years
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

I bought a set of NRP RM460's (National Refrigeration Product) - Manager at the supply house told me they are yellowjackets with a different sticker on 'em. I paid $77, for 410a, 22, 404a

NRP also sells recovery units and vacuum pumps identical to Appion, without the Appion sticker.

I have those gauges in my truck still. Of all the analog gauges I've used, I like them the best. I would suggest getting boot gauges. They make another series 41 manifold with brass gauges but they are a bit smaller in diameter. You can't go wrong with this gauge. I still use them for recovery or when I suspect a burnout.

If you have the money get digicool.

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    the best manifold ever made

i've a couple of them laying around that i bought when i first started in the trade some ten years ago. they still work great and i've never had to do anything to them.
    X2. I got one set that works great and is older than I am

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12