My Christmas Message To All

I did not come in to this world to be your leader, I did not come in to this world to become your lord, so in my name you could lord over others.

I did not come into this world to create a religion, for I abhor religions, for they divide us.

I did not come into this world so monuments can be build in my name, with wealth, that should be instead used to build monuments of love.

I did not come into this world to overturn the moneychangers tables, so they can be rebuild in my name a million times fold.

Treat this planet and all that is within, like your mother, for she provides you with all your needs, and all she expects in return is respect and love, for you are her children.

There are only two rules you need to obey.....

Love others as you want to be loved.

Don't do to others, what you would not want them to do to you.

Remember with all you have gained in this world, the only thing you will leave with is love, for it is the only thing that will ever matter.

Merry Christmas

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Merry Christmas Roy!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Merry Christmas Roy. You and family.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Nice sentiments Roy.

Merry Christmas to all!

Lets all pray for peace on earth, or even a greater miracle, peace on ARP.

well stated Roy.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year. Hope you have one roy and may you see the light. Thank you, thank you very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater