Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Something in that house they want burned

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...n-upstate-n.y/

Id say there is something in that house that they want burned.... evidence...dna material... something.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

My heart goes to those families. Boy you never know when your time is near.

Bastards
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

there is no shortage crazy people
    We really need change now

Beat his grandmother to death and he did 17 years........ What the heck is wrong with the justice system.... Somebody that just plain mean doesnt deserve to live in our society or anyone elses for that matter.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

That something was his sister. Another nutbag doing the shooting. Why does it matter the caliber of his gun was the same as the Sandy shootings?
    http://news.yahoo.com/firemens-kille...223847945.html

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    That something was his sister. Another nutbag doing the shooting. Why does it matter the caliber of his gun was the same as the Sandy shootings?
    http://news.yahoo.com/firemens-kille...223847945.html
    I don't think the caliber coincidence matters any more than the swats count. It is just a matter of curiosity. How many swats to the head with the hammer did he kill his grandmother with? If it was 13, that would be a really unlucky number.

The prosecutor and judge that let this freak go free are equally responsible for the subsequent murders.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

The prosecutor and judge that let this freak go free are equally responsible for the subsequent murders.
    If the system that released him and gave him access to society is responsible then if there was anyone who knew he had guns or gave him access to guns they should also be responsible. But since the NRA and many here believe Mrs. Landa can give her crazy kid access to guns and share no responsibility then I would imagine they also believe a law abiding citizen can give felons and ex-cons access to guns and not share responsibility for their murderous crimes?

Brian GC, For the sake of arguement, if all guns were confiscated, legal and illegal, you believe all violent crime would also disappear?

Brian GC, For the sake of arguement, if all guns were confiscated, legal and illegal, you believe all violent crime would also disappear?
    Sorry for jumping ahead but I have to run out. So if violent crime will not disappear with the elimination of guns, how are we better off with them?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Brian GC, For the sake of argument, if all guns were confiscated, legal and illegal, you believe all violent crime would also disappear?
    It will never happen nor do I want that. People should have access to guns, but crazy people, mentally handicapped people, criminals, minors, felons, ex-cons, spouses that show physical violence upon one another, etc, should not be allowed access to deadly guns. People that have knowledge of or allow these deviates access to guns should be held accountable.

That is my form of gun control. Just like we rat-out possible pedophiles and child abusers, we should also rat-out gun furnishers.

I'm waiting for someone to jump in and say that if firefighters carried weapons this wouldn't have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If the system that released him and gave him access to society is responsible then if there was anyone who knew he had guns or gave him access to guns they should also be responsible. But since the NRA and many here believe Mrs. Landa can give her crazy kid access to guns and share no responsibility then I would imagine they also believe a law abiding citizen can give felons and ex-cons access to guns and not share responsibility for their murderous crimes?
    Yes if anyone let this nutball or that kid in Connecticut have access to guns I agree they are also responsible. There could be mitigating circumstances with the kid, but not this known murderer.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast