Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    these guy think he said it

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...ash386652.html

ARISTOTLE
    “Those who have the command of the arms in a country are masters of the state, and have it in their power to make what revolutions they please. [Thus,] there is no end to observations on the difference between the measures likely to be pursued by a minister backed by a standing army, and those of a court awed by the fear of an armed people.”
    Fake quotes are all over the net. What you have to look at is that they provide no history as to when and where it was said....

Shows you how the internet is probably one of the worst educational tools on the planet..... besides GAs emails.

Again Jmac..... scream and hollar all you want about how you got to have your gun to save the union.... but when push comes to shove you and every other 2nd amendment screaming lunatic are going to be shoving your own family members out of the way as you run off screaming into the woods to avoid having to actually confront an armed opponent.

If we ever do have to face down our government in a standoff.... its going to be actualy soldiers were are fighting......and not black kids carrying candy and sodas......lol

Of course.... even if it were a bunch of black kids carrying sodas and bags of candy.... you would still run off screaming....as you fired your gun pointed behind you as you ran...... probably striking a family member or two......

I cant wait till those guns are gone.......lol Going to be pretty interesting watching a nation of grown men just hole up in their basements..... lying in the fetal position in a cold clammy dark corner.....shivering.....wishing you could just go outside again....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Fake quotes are all over the net. What you have to look at is that they provide no history as to when and where it was said....

Shows you how the internet is probably one of the worst educational tools on the planet..... besides GAs emails.

Again Jmac..... scream and hollar all you want about how you got to have your gun to save the union.... but when push comes to shove you and every other 2nd amendment screaming lunatic are going to be shoving your own family members out of the way as you run off screaming into the woods to avoid having to actually confront an armed opponent.

If we ever do have to face down our government in a standoff.... its going to be actualy soldiers were are fighting......and not black kids carrying candy and sodas......lol

Of course.... even if it were a bunch of black kids carrying sodas and bags of candy.... you would still run off screaming....as you fired your gun pointed behind you as you ran...... probably striking a family member or two......

I cant wait till those guns are gone.......lol Going to be pretty interesting watching a nation of grown men just hole up in their basements..... lying in the fetal position in a cold clammy dark corner.....shivering.....wishing you could just go outside again....
    You should stop posting for a while corny. You are going mad with your constant BS and complete fabrications you continually post on this site making us all sick to death.

First you are talking to one to ran to rescue a soldier one night in 68 at Camp Kaiser, S Korea who was attacked by four Black "soldiers" on a deserted road. I was "armed" with only a pocket knife but would have done the same without one. All four ran off into the night before I could get them but the White soldier who was blindsided by them still had his wallet though a couple cracked ribs and a cracked tooth.

I'm sure a lot more on here would have done the same and more but I know you wouldn't have with the coward personality that your accusing everyone one else here of having. Shame on you for saying that BS. Thousands of Americans stand up for their rights every year defending themselves and property against thugs. Just because you won't don't mean the majority of us won't. I have said all I care to now. I hope this gives you some pause to think and re-examine what you posted, other whacked out posts and "future" posts. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Glenn, Corny is an attention whore and will say any damn thing just to be contrary.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Just to set the record straight, a person's view of the political spectrum is influenced by their place on the spectrum. When you ask those that are on the far right where a centrist is, the answer will inevitably be exaggerated towards the left. It is just a matter of perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Glenn, Corny is an attention whore and will say any damn thing just to be contrary.
    Shame we don't have some sort of standards to keep BS like that off this site. Sounded like a something a little girl or a extreme liberal would say. My blood is boiling. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I am trying to figure out why these soldiers skin color was important to the story and even needed mentioning?

Oh it wasn't, but it does speak volumes about the poster.

Talk about "standards".

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    I am trying to figure out why these soldiers skin color was important to the story and even needed mentioning?

Oh it wasn't, but it does speak volumes about the poster.

Talk about "standards".
    Well not hard for a normal person to figure it out but of course you couldn't or wouldn't. So I will spell it out to you and spoon feed you the "reason" why. Corny brought race into the discussion in the post I was replying to. Understand that I hope this is crystal clear.

Corny said "even if it were a bunch of black kids carrying sodas and bags of candy.... you would still run off screaming....as you fired your gun pointed behind you as you ran...... probably striking a family member or two......

I simply pointed out the circumstances I found myself in and explained it in detail so corny could understand. Just to let him know just because he would be afraid others on here are not regardless of the race or other factors (numbers, etc.) involved. If he hadn't used the example I may not mentioned the races involved. But I'm not PC anyhow and I see nothing wrong with it. To you everything should be PC and only mention race if a White guy is the bad guy. I understand that quite well. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well not hard for a normal person to figure it out but of course you couldn't or wouldn't. So I will spell it out to you and spoon feed you the "reason" why. Corny brought race into the discussion in the post I was replying to. Understand that I hope this is crystal clear.

Corny said "even if it were a bunch of black kids carrying sodas and bags of candy.... you would still run off screaming....as you fired your gun pointed behind you as you ran...... probably striking a family member or two......

I simply pointed out the circumstances I found myself in and explained it in detail so corny could understand. Just to let him know just because he would be afraid others on here are not regardless of the race or other factors (numbers, etc.) involved. If he hadn't used the example I may not mentioned the races involved. But I'm not PC anyhow and I see nothing wrong with it. To you everything should be PC and only mention race if a White guy is the bad guy. I understand that quite well. Thank you, thank you very much
    OK surrrrrrrrrrrre thats the reason.

Couldn't possibly be anything else.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

I'm going to complain openly here again about Corny. Why is it he gets to take any issue and spin it with some sort of mention about blacks in such a way that suggests the Conservatives on this site are against blacks? I'm really sick of his agenda and don't see where it has any place here. Go take your racist bigotry somewhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

If a quote is a rational one, why does it matter if a certain historical person actually uttered the exact words or not?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Just to set the record straight, a person's view of the political spectrum is influenced by their place on the spectrum. When you ask those that are on the far right where a centrist is, the answer will inevitably be exaggerated towards the left. It is just a matter of perspective.
    This is true. And when someone like you, who is considered to be a leftist to someone like Michael Moore, there are not many to your left to ever consider you anything but what you are. Some liberals are pretty far out in left field. You are in back of the parking lot beyond the stadium's left field.

I however, being constantly called a liberal by as many as who call me a conservative, am a prime example of your political spectrum chart.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Shame we don't have some sort of standards to keep BS like that off this site. Sounded like a something a little girl or a extreme liberal would say. My blood is boiling. Thank you very much.
    Soooo, you want censorship? Like extreme liberals want censorship? Take a chill pill for the boiling blood and open your mind up to how others think and feel. Really, it won't hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Soooo, you want censorship? Like extreme liberals want censorship? Take a chill pill for the boiling blood and open your mind up to how others think and feel. Really, it won't hurt you.
    Geez robo, perhaps you didn't read the part of corny's post claiming that most of us on this forum are cowards like he is and run away from some unarmed thugs attacking us. I called him out for that and gave him a personal example. Perhaps you think corny is right?

What do you want my mind to be open up to? That we are all cowards like corny? Inquiring minds want to know. Please inform. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast