Weather Service wont connect

I have been trying to get the weather service to work but have been unsuccessful. This is what the I am getting for an error:

WARNING [20:24:12 17-Dec-12 MST][weather] Redirect to http://www.weather.gov/xml/current_obs/KDEN.xml
    WARNING [20:24:14 17-Dec-12 MST][weather] Updating current conditions failed for Denver
    java.net.SocketException: Too many open files
    at java.net.Socket.createImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
    at javax.baja.naming.BIpHost$SocketFactory.open(BIpHo st.java)
    at javax.baja.naming.BIpHost$SocketFactory.open(BIpHo st.java)
    at javax.baja.naming.BIpHost.openSocket(BIpHost.java)
    at javax.baja.net.HttpConnection.connect(HttpConnecti on.java)
    at javax.baja.net.HttpConnection.connect(HttpConnecti on.java)
    at com.tridium.weather.nws.NwsCurrentReader.getFeed(N wsCurrentReader.java)
    WARNING [20:24:16 17-Dec-12 MST][weather] Redirect to http://graphical.weather.gov/xml/sam...2-17&numDays=7
    WARNING [20:24:17 17-Dec-12 MST][weather] Updating forecast failed for Denver
    javax.baja.sys.BajaException: Response improperly formatted: http://graphical.weather.gov/xml/sam...2-17&numDays=7
    at com.tridium.weather.nws.NwsForecastReader.getFeed( NwsForecastReader.java)
    at com.tridium.weather.nws.NwsForecastReader.getForec ast(NwsForecastReader.java)
    at com.tridium.weather.nws.BNwsWeatherProvider.update Report(BNwsWeatherProvider.java)
    at javax.baja.weather.BWeatherReport.doUpdateWeatherR eport(BWeatherReport.java)
    at auto.javax_baja_weather_BWeatherReport.invoke(Auto Generated)
    at com.tridium.sys.schema.ComponentSlotMap.invoke(Com ponentSlotMap.java)
    at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineUtil.doInvoke(EngineU til.java)
    at javax.baja.sys.BComponent.doInvoke(BComponent.java )
    at javax.baja.util.Invocation.run(Invocation.java)
    at javax.baja.util.Worker.process(Worker.java)
    at javax.baja.util.Worker$Processor.run(Worker.java)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: javax.baja.xml.XException: Unsupported entity &client=gme-noaa&channel=NWS...PointClick&sensor=false"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/ForecastSearch.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    function MM_jumpMenu(targ,selObj,restore)
    javax.baja.xml.XException: Unsupported entity &client=gme-noaa&channel=NWS...PointClick&sensor=false"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/ForecastSearch.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    function MM_jumpMenu(targ,selObj,restore)
    {
    //v3.0
    eval(targ+".location='"+selObj.options[selObj.selectedIndex].value+"'"); [20:73]
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.error(XParser.java)
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.toCharDa
    ta(XParser.java)
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.parseString(XParser.java)
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.parseAttr(XParser.java)
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.parseElemStart(XParser.java )
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.next(XParser.java)
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.parseCurrent(XParser.java)
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.parse(XParser.java)
    at javax.baja.xml.XParser.parse(XParser.java)

Can anyone shed some light into why this is happening. I just put the new weather module in this Jace today.

National weather service changed their website awhile back. Which version are you running? You might need an updated jar file to correct it.

Just saw that you updated the weather service....ooppss..
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I am running Niagara 3.6.31 with the 3.6.37.4 weather module.

This is from my FX Help file

NOTE: A firewall may prevent Weather from getting updates from the remote site. The remote site used is www.Weather.gov.

NOTE: For non-Server stations (FX20/40/60) using a static IP address (typical), in order for its' running station to use the WeatherService, its' platform TCP/IP Configuration must specify a default gateway and one or more DNS servers. If these settings are unknown, you can ask the local IT manager for them.

Or, if you have a Windows PC operating on the same subnet as the FX20/40/60, you can obtain these settings by opening a DOS command prompt window and entering the command:

ipconfig/all

This returns a list of information, including the active Default Gateway and DNS Servers.

TIP: If the weather updates are not coming in, in FX Workbench, go to the Property sheet for weather and set enabled false and back to true. Right-click on Weather and choose 'get weather report'. If it still doesn't work, try to connect to www.weather.gov from the PC that is connected to the FX40 and see if you are prompted for a password when going to that site (you will need direct access with no password for weather updates).

TIP: If some of the weather information is not coming in (like the 7 day forecast), check to see if the time is correct on the FX20/40/60. Check both the station's summary page (double-click on the station) and the platform Administration page to make sure the times and time zones match.

Update:
    I have not been able to get it to work. I saw in the Application Director it was continually redirected to another address and would never connect. There would be hundred of "Redirected to www......." and then the fault that I posted earlier.
    Last week I was unable to get into the Jace so I had to go onsite and reset it and I found all these redirects bogged down the Jace. I deleted the weather service for now. I am hoping to get it working properly so I can use the Sunrise/Sunset times to control the outside lights.

If all you need are sunrise and sunset times, I believe you can use the SunPosition object under the Weather palette without a dependency on the weather service. You input the latitude and longitude, and it calculates the times from there...

What do you have for your dns server address? I had this same issue. As the man with worms stated, note number two solved it for me.