left job after 5 years

i left my employer after working 5 years it was a small non union mechanical company like 5 trucks, but i knew all the accounts and all the hidden crap on each unit. i left to work for a big local union shop, i was tired of seeing the same sht everyday. now the guy told everyone that i tried to steal his accounts, i call him up begging to come back, but he wont give me the time of day, he gave me everything i have, and he taught me everything i know. hahahahahahahahaha
    i never called him once since i left 4 months ago.
    im not licensed nor insured so most likely i dont even qualify to get his accounts
    on my last 2 years working for him i didnt even get a vacation, (part my fault because i love the hours vacations were un paid)
    he is the one who wanted me to marry his daughter if she was only a few more years older
    i would work overtime on under bidded jobs and wont bill him for all the hours so idonthear his sobby a** stories.
    he is miserable that now he has to get out and work. I LOVE IT.........

all his techs are trash they call me asking how to jump out a pressure controls, and thermostats. i think ima start saying how to screw sht up.
    he is mad because i still know whats going on in his company hahahahahaha.

lesson learned sometimes trying to be nice you get shafted!!!

im sure yall been through some worst break ups with companies can i hear some lol

I'm about to be in the same boat, my boss relies on me to service and install everything, just a few days ago he told me there's know one else to go on call because he skis on the weekends, really wtf so I'm on all the time now. He can't keep me busy but wants me at his beck and call. He under bids simple jobs all of the time, even work we are guaranteed to get he skimps on the hours, then complains when it's an hour over. For a guy who never installed anything in his life he sure thinks he knows his stuff. I'm ready to leave.

Take care of number 1.

This is more common than you think.

It will all blow over.

As long as he's wrong the evidence will show the truth.

As long as your being accused have your new shops salesman make some cold calls on your old accounts ,hee hee

In the future remember,the only thing you should eat is breakfast ,lunch or dinner.
    If he underbid a job and you ate it sounds like he made his margin anyway ...

Walk away and don't look back
    mikeacman

my old boss wants to rig everything i told him man we can never do things right the first time its always get in running and we will come back.
    he told me before i left can i stay until he goes on vacation to paris for 2 weeks lol i said nope im out i offered 3 week notice and he played poker and told me to bring in the van so i did. no matter how hard you work he is gonna talk trash about you once you leave so dont feel bad for his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeacman View Post
    Take care of number 1.

This is more common than you think.

It will all blow over.

As long as he's wrong the evidence will show the truth.

As long as your being accused have your new shops salesman make some cold calls on your old accounts ,hee hee

In the future remember,the only thing you should eat is breakfast ,lunch or dinner.
    If he underbid a job and you ate it sounds like he made his margin anyway ...

Walk away and don't look back
    i walked away but since i heard all this crap he talks it really has me itching, lol

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyac1 View Post
    i walked away but since i heard all this crap he talks it really has me itching, lol
    Kick his ass!

Im sure there are two sides to this coin.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Im sure there are two sides to this coin.
    every coin does have 2 sides. i seen over 15 employees come n go through the company i was the only one that stayed for 5 years. he was a nice guy but did things half ass and i got tired of it. honestly working for him i got the exposure to refrigeration equip, but i would read and post on this website hvac-talk and get support/ knowledge from yall is how i gained majority of my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyac1 View Post
    i left my employer after working 5 years it was a small non union mechanical company like 5 trucks, but i knew all the accounts and all the hidden crap on each unit. i left to work for a big local union shop, i was tired of seeing the same sht everyday. now the guy told everyone that i tried to steal his accounts, i call him up begging to come back, but he wont give me the time of day, he gave me everything i have, and he taught me everything i know. hahahahahahahahaha
    i never called him once since i left 4 months ago.
    im not licensed nor insured so most likely i dont even qualify to get his accounts
    on my last 2 years working for him i didnt even get a vacation, (part my fault because i love the hours vacations were un paid)
    he is the one who wanted me to marry his daughter if she was only a few more years older
    i would work overtime on under bidded jobs and wont bill him for all the hours so idonthear his sobby a** stories.
    he is miserable that now he has to get out and work. I LOVE IT.........

all his techs are trash they call me asking how to jump out a pressure controls, and thermostats. i think ima start saying how to screw sht up.
    he is mad because i still know whats going on in his company hahahahahaha.

lesson learned sometimes trying to be nice you get shafted!!!

im sure yall been through some worst break ups with companies can i hear some lol

If I was you I would take his accounts and his daughter... he blames you for all anyways.
    Its always that way, they love you while squeezing every dime out of your back and when you wise up and leave, your not good.