Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Whoops... double post
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Well geer, my nephew was one of those police officers who gave his life up protecting you. And, he was about as pro-gun, pro-second amendment as they get. He was also an NRA and GOA member. So, I don't think he felt insulted by the NRA. The NRA also provides advanced firearm training for police officers. He participated in that training so how does the NRA insult officers?

Hugh B
    By belittling the sacrifice made by police officers who gave their lives to protect civilians citizens in order to advance an agenda using scare tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    With only one mass shooting taking place outside of a gun free zone, I'd consider that pretty compelling.
    Correlation is not causation.

As far as funding, I'm sure that we can find the money if we're willing to make a tough decision or two about, say, foreign aid?
    I'm willing.

geer, you could hardly be more wrong!

His mother wasn't disqualified from owning a firearm.

Adam was.
    Seems a concrete argument for banning semis and large capacity clips.

Regulations kept deadly weapons out of the hands of a potential killer while a lack of regulations provided the weapons that killed scores of people.

The NRA is a very pro-police, pro-law and order organization and many members of the law enforcement community are NRA members. That said, I am not in agreement with the policies or positions of the NRA regarding the Second Amendment. The NRA is far too weak on their Second Amendment stand. GOA is a better organization.

You insult police officers when you make the claim that the NRA is insulting to officers who gave their lives for our protection. You know not whereof you speak. Take it from the families of fallen officers including my niece a the widow of a fallen officer left with several young children to raise without a father.

geer, you could hardly be more wrong!
    Hey, take it up with the Supreme Court.

The NRA is a very pro-police, pro-law and order organization and many members of the law enforcement community are NRA members. That said, I am not in agreement with the policies or positions of the NRA regarding the Second Amendment. The NRA is far too weak on their Second Amendment stand. GOA is a better organization.

You insult police officers when you make the claim that the NRA is insulting to officers who gave their lives for our protection. You know not whereof you speak. Take it from the families of fallen officers including my niece a the widow of a fallen officer left with several young children to raise without a father.
    Yeah, I expect some NRA members are leaving because of the NRA's insensitive and insulting comments.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Yeah, I expect some NRA members are leaving because of the NRA's insensitive and insulting comments.
    And it took the NRA how many days to come up with those comments? I'd like to hear what they were saying on day one. Probably "imagine how many guns sales and new members we can get off of this one."

Where can I get a 'NO NRA' bumper sticker?

The NRA is telling us that they have been getting more than 8,000 new members a day since the shooting. The best gun salesmen are the anti-gun folks. Each time they press for additional gun control the gun stores set new sales records.

What I find amusing is that, during the original AWB, I was still able to buy an "assault weapon", high capacity magazines and ammunition by the truckload.

What did it do for society, again?
    IMO it stroked the political machine... which when all is said and done... is a total waste.

Just wish folks could learn to think clearly enough to understand this.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

The NRA is telling us that they have been getting more than 8,000 new members a day since the shooting. The best gun salesmen are the anti-gun folks. Each time they press for additional gun control the gun stores set new sales records.
    at least the NRA has a modicum of common sense and waited til the families of the slain children had time to grieve before making any comment.

The anti-gun grabbing idiots couldn't wait at least ONE HOUR before starting there blubbering BS.

I find this kind of sensationalism disgusting
    PUB'S
    The Official sunblock of Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Seems a concrete argument for banning semis and large capacity clips.

Regulations kept deadly weapons out of the hands of a potential killer while a lack of regulations provided the weapons that killed scores of people.

That a law-abiding woman who owned a gun was killed by her maniac son?

This is justification for gun control?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast