Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    This makes no sense.
    Let me clarify for you, since you're apparently not hearing me.

Once Mrs. Lanza was dead, there was no way for her to prevent her son, Adam from obtaining the firearms that he wanted to commit his murders.

Ya know, being dead and all prevents one from taking action.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny geer why can't you find a home? This sure isn't yours so why are you crashing in all the time where you aren't welcome? Go home where ever that may be. Thank you, thank you very much
    Why is he not welcome here?

Because you view this forum as your own personal right wing propaganda discussion forum?

Maybe you should leave.

Perhaps you are the one who is unwelcomed since you never really add anything substantial to the discusion and only post commie this, alien that, and we are doomed rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Let me clarify for you, since you're apparently not hearing me.

Once Mrs. Lanza was dead, there was no way for her to prevent her son, Adam from obtaining the firearms that he wanted to commit his murders.

Ya know, being dead and all prevents one from taking action.
    Not so sure this is the case.

If she would have them locked properly or had the key to the gun safe hidden or............ I know this is a stretch but if she did not have any guns then the outcome may have been quite different.

Here is a novel thought to consider..............it might not have even ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Not so sure this is the case.

If she would have them locked properly or had the key to the gun safe hidden or............ I know this is a stretch but if she did not have any guns then the outcome may have been quite different.

Here is a novel thought to consider..............it might not have even ever happened.
    seriously, until you have a special needs child, or you know someone with a special needs child you really should stop second guessing a parents motives.

You have NO CLUE what a family goes through with a autistic child.

Seriously, stop telling us what the mother should have done. You sit behind a keyboard like your some expert on special needs kids, when you CLEARLY don't have a fu**ing clue what your blabbing about.

If your such an expert on special needs kids, open a clinic and impress the hell out of everyone here. until then STFU
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    seriously, until you have a special needs child, or you know someone with a special needs child you really should stop second guessing a parents motives.

Seriously, stop telling us what the mother should have done. You sit behind a keyboard like your some expert on special needs kids, when you CLEARLY don't have a fu**ing clue what your blabbing about.

If your such an expert on special needs kids, open a clinic and impress the hell out of everyone here. until then STFU
    I often wonder why mouthpieces like you are not muted by the moderators.

Does it really take a parent of a special needs person to know not to hand semi-automatic weapons to a mentally deranged, anti-social person?

A few posts ago you apologized for name calling and asked for civility. Now you come up with fu*** this and STFU that.

These gun threads are even more contentious than the election threads were. I never thought I'd miss the daily "I hate Obama threads". Can everyone turn it down a notch or two? We definately need less name calling and more just debating the issues. At some point the ARPC will be forced to take action. Spritited, lively debates are greatly encouraged. The personal attacks are not.

Seriously?

You can get off your moral soap box and stop accusing me of not understanding.

I know people with autistic children.

Stop trying to justify your point by acting like you know all about this.

The boy was not fully autistic and even if he was which he was not it is a moot point.

There is only ONE point here.

Regarldess of his disability, if she simply would not have not had the guns or had them secured then the likelyhood of this massacre would have been greatly diminished.

Stop trying to deflect the issue with your absurd comments.

I have a few guns, haven't shot one in years, but here is my concern.

Let's say we round up all guns, melt them down and make Lord Obama lapel pins out of them and peace and tranquilty fill the land lulling us into a false sense of security. Then a bunch of Al-quida sleeper cells start to attack all across the country. First responders are overwhelmed so they are of little use. National Guard and other military posts were first targets or the units are overseas. So which rock do you pick up to throw at them. You have to remember, this is not a problem that is here today gone tomorrow. Just because we eliminate one threat today doesn't mean that we won't have a new threat that requires what we removed to solve the last problem, ie the guns. Being short sighted is not an option when it come to sacurity.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Why is he not welcome here?

Because you view this forum as your own personal right wing propaganda discussion forum?

Maybe you should leave.

Perhaps you are the one who is unwelcomed since you never really add anything substantial to the discusion and only post commie this, alien that, and we are doomed rhetoric.
    Funny you have the nerve to even talk to me with your Marxist beliefs. One who supports the alien anti American Marxist Obama. Your constantly on here 24/7 arguing with other good conservatives stating and restating your leftest beliefs as if you were trying to convert some real Americans to your far left cause.

We don't buy that anti American crap. We believe in independence,freedom and self reliance and not some Marxist commie welfare state like you and your Marxist hero Obama push for. The sooner you understand that the better.

I never respond to your leftest posts for good reason because I don't want to get into trouble telling you what I really think about you and your kind. I again ask you to do the same. I have no desire to converse with you and only do so when you feel compelled to attack me on this forum. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

The NRA doesnt really care about your gun rights. Sure fags like that Lapierre swish will get up and make a few speeches and stuff.... but what the NRA is actually after is dues paying members and members who buy NRA merchandise.

If they couldnt make a buck off you they wouldnt do anything to stand up to people like Obams or fiendstein....

They laugh at you behind closed doors....

"So and so bought an NRA logo cheap ball cap made by 2 year olds in new delhi"......"hahahahahahahahahaah"

"Looks like another sucker is trying to use our useless insurance"..... "lololololololololol"
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny you have the nerve to even talk to me with your Marxist beliefs. One who supports the alien anti American Marxist Obama. Your constantly on here 24/7 arguing with other good conservatives stating and restating your leftest beliefs as if you were trying to convert some real Americans to your far left cause.

We don't buy that anti American crap. We believe in independence,freedom and self reliance and not some Marxist commie welfare state like you and your Marxist hero Obama push for. The sooner you understand that the better.

I never respond to your leftest posts for good reason because I don't want to get into trouble telling you what I really think about you and your kind. I again ask you to do the same. I have no desire to converse with you and only do so when you feel compelled to attack me on this forum. Thank you, thank you very much
    For your information Glenn:

I am a real American. Born here, raised here and work here.

Don't want to converse with me then stop posting comments like above.

Just because someone doesn't believe in what you think they should is no reason for them to be silent or intimidated by people like you.

Sorry if you don't like it but Tough Sheet.

The thing about 'arm-chair quarterbacks' is... they have no experience... therefor they do NOT know what would or would not work.

Ever call out someone to fix something at your home (plumber, sparky, etc)... and some pimply kid shows up who has NO IDEA what to do... yet you are PAYING for this... A classic example of no experience.

Which is what we have in the WH now... someone with NO experience...

The USA is really a lucky place... other countries may not have survived the leadership blunders we have.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    A few posts ago you apologized for name calling and asked for civility. Now you come up with fu*** this and STFU that.

These gun threads are even more contentious than the election threads were. I never thought I'd miss the daily "I hate Obama threads". Can everyone turn it down a notch or two? We definately need less name calling and more just debating the issues. At some point the ARPC will be forced to take action. Spritited, lively debates are greatly encouraged. The personal attacks are not.
    really this guy comes on here criticizing Nancy Lanza for having firearms in the home without the slightest idea on what he's talking about.

he has NO KNOWLEDGE or understanding of what it's like to be around or to work with special needs kids. yet he has the balls to demean Nancy Lanza for trying to engage her child in a meaningful family activity

what lengths would you go to if YOU had a special needs child. he has NO RIGHT to talk about another parent unless he has been in there shoes.

But don't sit there and act or speak like your some kind of expert on the topic.

I sure as hell am not an expert, but I have had experience with special needs kids. i will not tolerate this kind of stupid bashing by anyone. These kids need and deserve a chance to live as normal a life as possible with whatever help we can give them.

So bashing Nancy Lanza is what makes you feel good, ya STFU
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast