Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

now the NRA stabs our backs

did you see the comment from NRA president LaPierre?

a critical time in our history and the dumb ass makes a statement that violence in society is because of video games.
    the left-wing is going to tear him up now.

the modern American public doesn't have the insight to over come this highly organized assault on rights.

by his comments i can already tell some anti-2nd Amendment laws will be passed

I dunno Wolf, some of these kids these days play really violent video games until their eyes bleed. We had video games when I was a kid, but they didn't have the graphic violence todays games do...and we also had parent(s) that cared about us.

I think he has a point, but I don't think VG's are to be blamed entirely.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I have to admit, Call 0f Duty is unbelievably graphic. and kids are playing these games 10-12 hours a day. These games have to be the best babysitters of all time.

LaPierre made other good points. We protect our sports arenas with armed guards, banks, Jewelry stores, airports.....blah,blah,blah. But no one wants to admit that our children are completely unprotected and that the laws make our schools the safest place for a gunman to shoot people. "They" claim there is not enough money to protect our children....BS!!! The Police in Rochester stations a cop at all the high schools. Because of this the reaction time to an "incident" is stunningly fast.

The counter to this is "we don't want to turn our schools into prisons" Thats complete BS to. We have police in our High schools, people can come and go as long as they check in and out. There are no bars on the windows or doors.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    The Police in Rochester stations a cop at all the high schools. Because of this the reaction time to an "incident" is stunningly fast.
    This is nice but what protection do you expect after your previous statement :
    "The police HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOU."

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    The police do have a duty to protect it as it is there job...and I suppose they are sworn in to uphold and protect...

BUT.... They dont have a "constitutional" duty to protect you..... people tend to leave that out when they pass on that "no duty to protect you" email spam bs....

Cops are gonna do their best... they are human and are going to do their job...... unless you are a minority......and then they are probably just going to kill you.....lol

Maybe if some of these spree killers, child murderers and other psychopaths running around the country were minorities instead of wasps..... we wouldnt be having such a problem eradicating our streets of them.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The police do have a duty to protect it as it is there job...and I suppose they are sworn in to uphold and protect...

BUT.... They dont have a "constitutional" duty to protect you..... people tend to leave that out when they pass on that "no duty to protect you" email spam bs....

Cops are gonna do their best... they are human and are going to do their job...... unless you are a minority......and then they are probably just going to kill you.....lol

Maybe if some of these spree killers, child murderers and other psychopaths running around the country were minorities instead of wasps..... we wouldnt be having such a problem eradicating our streets of them.
    The police do not have a duty to protect you. I am a California police academy graduate, class of 89. We were told over and over that our number one concern was to go home safe to our families each day. We were taught legal cases and especially Supreme Court decisions regarding police powers. There is case law clearly stating that the police have absolutely no obligation to protect you. People have filed suits against police departments and states regarding that very thing. The court always rules against the one filing the claim against the police for failing to protect them.

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    as stated, they have no duty to protect you, however that does not mean they will not make every effort to come to your assistance.

There are only a certain number of cops available, if they are all busy helping everyone else when you call, your going to have to wait. So you better figure out what your going to do while a bad guy is walking through your home and your having a nice conversation with a 911 operator.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

You are always going to be your own first responder! So, you ought to figure out how you are going to respond before help arrives. And, help may be a long way off. A gun is a tool. It is always nice to have the right tool for the job at hand and have some skill with that tool.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    ...and we also had parent(s) that cared about us.
    The downfall of our entire society is the lack of caring and disciplining parents, the abscence of religion, and the funny notion that everybody should be equal.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    The downfall of our entire society is the lack of caring and disciplining parents, the absence of religion, and the funny notion that everybody should be equal.

X2

lack of human interaction leads to the desensitization of people to the consequences of their actions.

there ARE winners and losers in the real world!!!!

there is no reset in the real world.

you are their parent NOT their friend!!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Whats more insulting is that the NRA is stabbing people in the back instead of using a gun and shooting them in the back.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Whats more insulting is that the NRA is stabbing people in the back instead of using a gun and shooting them in the back.
    Then why don't you send a nice letter to Gov. Haslam and State Senator Nicely.
    Be sure to tell em that you keep a machine gun in your bottom drawer.
    FEN

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast