+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Collect history on button push

Post Likes

Collect history on button push

Is it possible to create a history record when a button is pushed? I have a timer that enables a label to promt the service guys to check the filters. There are 2 buttons one for filter check and another for filter change. Is it possible to collect a time stamp and hrs the filter has ran (from a bound label) and which button was pressed as a history record?
    This takes me back to my SQL server days. I jotted down a sql statement only to remember I couldn't use it lol.

Starting over is so much fun!

Post Likes
    Anyone have any ideas? I'm still searching out ways to try to do this.

Post Likes
    How about using an action button to trigger a latch component that the output is connected to a COV history?

Kevin

Controls is a lifestyle not a job

Post Likes
    Yes, using a COV trend. A totalizer extension has some benefits over a timer. With two buttons you get two records. The buttons, through a bit of logic, could be combined in to a single enum writable and single record. (i.e., -1=button 1 on, 0=neither button, 1=button two on).
    UA LU 562

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in