Post Likes

Collect history on button push

Is it possible to create a history record when a button is pushed? I have a timer that enables a label to promt the service guys to check the filters. There are 2 buttons one for filter check and another for filter change. Is it possible to collect a time stamp and hrs the filter has ran (from a bound label) and which button was pressed as a history record?
    This takes me back to my SQL server days. I jotted down a sql statement only to remember I couldn't use it lol.

Starting over is so much fun!

Post Likes
    Anyone have any ideas? I'm still searching out ways to try to do this.

Post Likes
    How about using an action button to trigger a latch component that the output is connected to a COV history?

Kevin
    "There is plenty of room at the top because very few people care to travel beyond the average route. And so most of us seem satisfied to remain within the confines of mediocrity." -- Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe, first president of Nigeria

Post Likes
    Yes, using a COV trend. A totalizer extension has some benefits over a timer. With two buttons you get two records. The buttons, through a bit of logic, could be combined in to a single enum writable and single record. (i.e., -1=button 1 on, 0=neither button, 1=button two on).
    UA LU 562