Page 99 of 255 FirstFirst ... 49899293949596979899100101102103104105106109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,275 to 1,287 of 3305
    from that ultra hypocrite Dianne Feinstein, you know, the one that just introduced the latest gun control legislation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuBbLeqZbPA

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    from that ultra hypocrite Dianne Feinstein, you know, the one that just introduced the latest gun control legislation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuBbLeqZbPA
    Mark Levin. My hero. He always exposes the leftist for who they are. Hypocrites.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Mark Levin. My hero. He always exposes the leftist for who they are. Hypocrites.
    Hypocrites today, and elitists. If they get their agenda passed through they will become divine dictators. They can rule unbridled within our constitutional law, no need for a coup. Control elections, dismantle bill of rights and other problems as needed. Sort of a 'buddy system' and they can accomplish anything they want.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Mark Levin is an idiot. Feinstein got a bomb planted at her house and got her windows shot out so she requested a CCW. Good for her. So it is Levin’s logic that if she needed a weapon under those circumstances every person in the nation should be allowed a CCW.

The NRA’s unwillingness to give an inch and their closed-minded gun dialogue will lead to their demise.

WARNING!!! You are looking up to losers.

How is Levin an idiot? You haven't made your case, as usual.

So what if they planted a bomb at her house and shot out all her windows? Isn't that what the cops are there to protect us for? Who needs guns?

So Mark Levin is a loser, huh? By what standard? That he is a very successful attorney with a nationally syndicated radio show? And your accomplishments compared to him are what?

FYI, the NRA has given ground Scooter. They did it again today sitting in a gun control love fest and not making their point.

More of your monkey chatter Brian. Next post, try for a rational cohesive thought backed by facts. Your babbling here is really making you look bad. I suggest you take a break and collect your thoughts before you post. You're beating the crap out of yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Mark Levin is an idiot. Feinstein got a bomb planted at her house and got her windows shot out so she requested a CCW. Good for her. So it is Levin’s logic that if she needed a weapon under those circumstances every person in the nation should be allowed a CCW.

The NRA’s unwillingness to give an inch and their closed-minded gun dialogue will lead to their demise.

I fail to see how someone can go from CCW holder to the nations foremost gun control advocate, actually supporting door-to-door gun confiscations, as Mrs. Feinstein does.

Unless, she's a "do as I say and not as I do" hypocrite. HER life, due to her position of power and authority, is clearly more important than a "regular" citizen's life. This gives her the right to own and carry a firearm while also giving her the right to campaign to remove that same right from others.

Elitism and hypocrisy in its purest form, the same elitism that you display, Brian. Maybe there's something in the water out there in Kalifornia.

I think we have pretty much exposed Feinstein and Brian "Gun Control" GC for what they really are.

Hypocrites

But there is good news for Brian, in the next few weeks he can start a new post with......

neener,neeener, neeeeener. I told you so, I told you so. "we" got the evil guns banned. (or whatever biden and the dictator decide to try)

The only difference will be, he gave up. He gave in.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

We are the ones who put our politicians up on their high platforms above us....... We have just kept on reelecting the same people over and over again..... letting them do what they want...... giving them special rights and treatment that we ourselves dont have.

Fiendstein can do what she wishes as far as gun control and not worry about ever having to give up her own gun.....only because we allow it.

Next year when you are paying 27.50 for a box of 50 .22 cartridges you can thank only yourselves for giving those folks all the power they need.

Box of 20 9mms is probably gonna be somewhere in the 80 dollar range from what Ive been hearing.....

thank you lazy american sheep who were happy to let those pols have the power they wanted as long as it was "your people" in office and not the other guys......

They will get you reloaders too...... just wait till someone comes up with the fine idea to just outright ban bulk powder......lol

And of course.....they will. I may email that one to someone this morning...... that bulk powder is dangerous and once they start collecting peoples guns and adding outrageous surcharges to ammo...... folks might turn to making bombs from smokeless powder.

Yep... just want a peacefull america...... where I dont have to worry about some thug killing me for 5 bucks and some change.....or some dumbass ccw person blasting me when he whips it out on a criminal in action and just fires blindly backwards as he is running from the danger.

And... I also dont want some nut after getting his guns took away....or someone mad cause they cant afford cartridges anymore.....constructing a bomb from bulk powder......
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Never going to happen there Aristotle.
    Moo
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Going to pass this along. When the elected,who are supposed to serve you,through elite powers end up ruling you,its time for them to resign.
    FEN

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post

I think you're missing the point. Why should one have to be terrorized & attacked to justify them being able to carry a firearm?
    In most cases it would be too late. I would agree with you that I think the Mark Levin video was incomplete & only had the part he wanted us to hear so it was obviously biased. That's the problem we have in our country is that not enough people think out of the box. Its like they have blinders on & can only see one way. Whether you're for or against gun control there is no reason that facts should be ignored if they go against your position.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    An engineer designs what he would never work on.
    A technician works on what he would never design.

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I think you're missing the point. Why should one have to be terrorized & attacked to justify them being able to carry a firearm?
    In most cases it would be too late. I would agree with you that I think the Mark Levin video was incomplete & only had the part he wanted us to hear so it was obviously biased. That's the problem we have in our country is that not enough people think out of the box. Its like they have blinders on & can only see one way. Whether you're for or against gun control there is no reason that facts should be ignored if they go against your position.
    Ok, so provide a link to the entire video with your commentary on how the entire video changes the fact that she is a hypocrite of the worst order just like Oby-wan the Jedi commie.

Page 99 of 255 FirstFirst ... 49899293949596979899100101102103104105106109149199 ... LastLast