Page 9 of 255 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959109 ... LastLast
    What truly amazes me is the way liberals think if they just blow hard enough (wonder what they are blowing on... )... they will get their own way.

Seems to me somewhere between a spoiled child and a playground bully. Neither of which are productive adult citizens of a society.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Speechless. You do not have a response. Good post Jmac.
    So over the top and ridiculous it does not deserve a response.

As far as your response you did not find anything obviously of what you accused me of not understanding.

Typical

The stricter gun rules I posted are not currently in place.

If they are show me where a psych test is required or references or interviews with neighbors or friends are currently in place for you to purchase a semi automatic weapon as you contend they are or additional training from an approved instructor and I am talking federal regulations not states.

The truth is the conservs don't want to give an inch on this issue.

So the Dems will use it in 2014 as a battle cry.

If you all lose the house there will be no compromise for you on this issue.

Typical stubborn conservs

Rather lose completely then give in to reasonable compromise.

Ok you win.

Not. Because the public is tired of these massacres.

Your party is split in two and sinking fast.

But I guess you all are willing to go down with the ship.
    Last edited by mcjo tech; 12-23-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    This post is so ridiculous and out of line it doesn't even deserve a comment.
    this is the kind of response I was expecting. I admire your admission you don't have clue what your talking about.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What truly amazes me is the way liberals think if they just blow hard enough (wonder what they are blowing on... )... they will get their own way.

Seems to me somewhere between a spoiled child and a playground bully. Neither of which are productive adult citizens of a society.
    Typical GA post.

Only insults and not any constructive ideas.

I think you should stick to absurd pass along emails.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    this is the kind of response I was expecting. I admire your admission you don't have clue what your talking about.
    You are also ridiculous and posting something like this only proves how truly ignor....... you are.

What is sad is you guys are afraid to even discuss a modest change in the regulations to purchase a semi automatic weapon.

Hear no, see no, speak no.

To be specific we could enact that the the purchaser of a automatic rifle has to pass new gun rules for ownership.
    now we are going to prove you have no idea what your whining about.
    In fact, we pretty much did that in 1934. The National Firearms Act of 1934 made it so that you had to pay a $200 tax on a machine gun and register it with the government. In 1986 that registry was closed and there have been no new legal machineguns for civilians to own since then.
    These may include some psychological test
    ooh really, this couldn't be wrought with problems. What test you you suggest Mr Freud??? Whats happens if you FAIL the test. Now your beloved government has a record that you're "unstable" ya, that would NEVER come back to bit you in the butt

A indepth background check with interviews of friends and neighbors
    They all ready do that, go apply for a conceal Carry Permit, submit you PICTURE ( Five, passport size) and your FINGER PRINTS and don't forget the FIVE character references on the application

A much longer waiting period
    Fact: The national five-day waiting period under the Brady Bill had no impact on murder or robbery. In fact, there was a slight increase in rape and aggravated assault, indicating no effective suppression of certain violent crimes. Thus, for two crime categories, a possible effect was to delay law-abiding citizens from getting a gun for protection. The risks were greatest for crimes against women.161

Dr. John Lott Jr., University of Chicago School of Law, 1997

Completion of more intensive gun training program with approved instructor.

An inspection of your gun safe. Or proof you have one.

So Tool are these specific and practical enough for you?

As I have stated previously:

I don't want to take away what I consider is your right to have a firearm.

I just want some additional guidelines but in place for the semi automatic ones.

But you all continue to not be willing to compromise at all on this issue and IMO you will get them banned instead.
    there is no need to compromise, The laws are already on the book. There are approximately 20,000 Federal, state and local Laws and regulations for firearms. what you propose is whatever makes YOU FEEL BETTER. it does nothing to address the crime and punishment.

who's ridiculous now, Ignorance I can fix, stupid is forever
    The Last four letters

any questions

Here, this will take you about 15 minutes to read, but I doubt you'll read the whole thing.

this is very good read, but it disproves everything that will make you feel better

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/20...n-gun-control/
    The Last four letters

any questions

now we are going to prove you have no idea what your whining about.
    In fact, we pretty much did that in 1934. The National Firearms Act of 1934 made it so that you had to pay a $200 tax on a machine gun and register it with the government. In 1986 that registry was closed and there have been no new legal machineguns for civilians to own since then.

ooh really, this couldn't be wrought with problems. What test you you suggest Mr Freud??? Whats happens if you FAIL the test. Now your beloved government has a record that you're "unstable" ya, that would NEVER come back to bit you in the butt

They all ready do that, go apply for a conceal Carry Permit, submit you PICTURE ( Five, passport size) and your FINGER PRINTS and don't forget the FIVE character references on the application

Fact: The national five-day waiting period under the Brady Bill had no impact on murder or robbery. In fact, there was a slight increase in rape and aggravated assault, indicating no effective suppression of certain violent crimes. Thus, for two crime categories, a possible effect was to delay law-abiding citizens from getting a gun for protection. The risks were greatest for crimes against women.161

Dr. John Lott Jr., University of Chicago School of Law, 1997

there is no need to compromise, The laws are already on the book. There are approximately 20,000 Federal, state and local Laws and regulations for firearms. what you propose is whatever makes YOU FEEL BETTER. it does nothing to address the crime and punishment.

who's ridiculous now, Ignorance I can fix, stupid is forever

You are.

So you need a psych test currently to purchase a semi automatic weapon?

I am fairly sure that they already have some type of psychologcal test that the military curently uses for evaluation. If not we have people in this country who make a living constructing such tests.

So you are contending that one needs a concealed carry permit to purchase a semi automatic rifle?

I am also sure if I wanted to spend the time I could find evidence that a waiting period does indeed deter shootings

Also I don't care whether you compromise or not.

This issue is not going to just go away and in the long run you will lose it.

Ok with me if you want to go down with the ship.

You are.

So you need a psych test currently to purchase a semi automatic weapon?

I am fairly sure that they already have some type of psychologcal test that the military curently uses for evaluation. If not we have people in this country who make a living constructing such tests.

So you are contending that one needs a concealed carry permit to purchase a semi automatic rifle?

I am also sure if I wanted to spend the time I could find evidence that a waiting period does indeed deter shootings

Also I don't care whether you compromise or not.

This issue is not going to just go away and in the long run you will lose it.

Ok with me if you want to go down with the ship.
    Im going to go talk to a door knob now, it will be a more entertaining conversation
    The Last four letters

any questions

I have guns...

because it's better to have them and not need them

than to need them and not have them.

So over the top and ridiculous it does not deserve a response.

As far as your response you did not find anything obviously of what you accused me of not understanding.

Typical

If they are show me where a psych test is required or references or interviews with neighbors or friends are currently in place for you to purchase a semi automatic weapon as you contend they are or additional training from an approved instructor and I am talking federal regulations not states.

The stricter gun rules I posted are not currently in place.

The truth is the conservs don't want to give an inch on this issue.

So the Dems will use it in 2014 as a battle cry.

If you all lose the house there will be no compromise for you on this issue.

Typical stubborn conservs

Rather lose completely then give in to reasonable compromise.

Ok you win.

Not. Because the public is tired of these massacres.

Your party is split in two and sinking fast.

But I guess you all are willing to go down with the ship.
    Okay I admit I missed that proposal earlier. If you think anyone needs to visit a head-shrink before buying a gun, you are nuttier than I thought before. What are you possibly going to psych-test anyone for?

I think you need the shrink. At least I am asking so to deprive deprive you of one of your liberties.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Im going to go talk to a door knob now, it will be a more entertaining conversation
    Agreed, and a more intellectually honest one.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Conservatism or conservatives are not the enemy as I consider myself a real conservative. Just because I have a dislike for the GOP and what it has become does not mean I consider them enemies. They only pretend to know what a conservative is

Page 9 of 255 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959109 ... LastLast