Page 88 of 268 FirstFirst ... 387881828384858687888990919293949598138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,132 to 1,144 of 3474
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    What is the number of untrained persons who actually fired a firearm for legal self defense purposes but accidentally hit a "good guy"? I actually think some basic training in firearms safety is good but when debating this issue, I don't see where it has statistically been proven to affect the incidence of collateral damage/ injury from friendly fire.

see the post above yours
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Huh? I don't see any friendly fire stats in your post. Can you help me out here?

Huh? I don't see any friendly fire stats in your post. Can you help me out here?
    Those wouldn't matter. The other side dismisses those pesky facts when they're posted anyway.

ooops sorry, Friendly fire stats are not available because it doesn't happen very often, actually almost never

That was my point. While I agree in theory in favor of some sort of firearm safety training, I do not see any statistical correlation between training and incidents or accidents. There are probably more friendly fire "accidents" in the military than in the public.

Doesn't seem to matter much as Biden just announced Obama the commie is considering some abuse of Executive Order to control guns. Here is comes!

That was my point. While I agree in theory in favor of some sort of firearm safety training, I do not see any statistical correlation between training and incidents or accidents. There are probably more friendly fire "accidents" in the military than in the public.

Doesn't seem to matter much as Biden just announced Obama the commie is considering some abuse of Executive Order to control guns. Here is comes!
    he is going to have to use Executive Order, nothing else will pass the Legislature. which then will be challenged and it will go to the SCOTUS. as long as two justices don't retire in the next 12 months, we should be ok.

I wonder how the AWB (assault weapons ban)will effect this guy:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'd be worried too if I lived in NY. State, or city.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50404996.../#.UO2TX280V8E

ya, his 7 point plan,

It's all just generalized right now, we'll see where it goes.

NYS all ready has the toughest gun laws in the country, Cuomo voes to make them tougher?

it's going to get sporty around here.

As soon as that hurricane relief money clears the bank, then Sluggo will have some operating money. Not all of that money is going to help the people it's intended for.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    no, the M-16 is a military rifle that is fully automatic fire. It also shoots the 5.56cal projectile. Not a .223cal, ...
    Actually JMAC, for clarification, the round you are talking about is not 5.56 caliber but actually 5.56mm which is the same diameter as the .223 caliber bullet.
    5.56 caliber would be 5.5 inches in diameter.

Carry on!

Well I would say most of the tyrannical leaders in history started by disarming the ppl. What is the count of American military?! Now what percentage would actually fight against there own ppl?! How many REGISTERED gun owners in America?! Not sure of all those numbers but I promise you, just the registered count is much higher than that of military. Those who seek to take my gun are not just trying to even the odds but destroy them!! And it is also part of a plan to join the UN citizens disarmament treaty. Which will lead to one world government which WE do not want!! I hate our current government, I sure don't wanna add to it. Those who do not believe that all of this is part of a bigger plan are fools. We watch these movies and ppl say, 'our government wouldn't do that, they wouldn't kill innocent ppl'. Fools!!!! Our government destroyed native americans just to gain more territory. Have times really changed?! Nope. Besides, the Bible tells all about the one world government.

Quote Originally Posted by aqsmech View Post
    Well I would say most of the tyrannical leaders in history started by disarming the ppl. What is the count of American military?! Now what percentage would actually fight against there own ppl?! How many REGISTERED gun owners in America?! Not sure of all those numbers but I promise you, just the registered count is much higher than that of military. Those who seek to take my gun are not just trying to even the odds but destroy them!! And it is also part of a plan to join the UN citizens disarmament treaty. Which will lead to one world government which WE do not want!! I hate our current government, I sure don't wanna add to it. Those who do not believe that all of this is part of a bigger plan are fools. We watch these movies and ppl say, 'our government wouldn't do that, they wouldn't kill innocent ppl'. Fools!!!! Our government destroyed native americans just to gain more territory. Have times really changed?! Nope. Besides, the Bible tells all about the one world government.
    If the government did decide to do such a thing, the people would not stand a chance....armed or unarmed. You say the military members might not fight for the government.... but do they really need people with the drones and robots we have?

Page 88 of 268 FirstFirst ... 387881828384858687888990919293949598138188 ... LastLast