Page 74 of 218 FirstFirst ... 246467686970717273747576777879808184124174 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    And you tipped your hand when you made disparaging remarks about cops…as though you think the average CCW holder stands on par with their skills.

You can protect your family in your home all you want, just don’t sit next to me in a crowded room while concealing your deadly weapon just waiting for a bad guy to come along. You can play cops and robbers somewhere else.

My remarks weren't disparaging of police officers, Brian.

Your reading comprehension skills need work.

My comments, as I've already tried to explain to you, were disparaging to police worshippers like yourself.

You cannot restrict the rights of others because of your own fear.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I believe the talk of fear has gone on long enough....both sides act as though they don't fear...when in reality they do but choose to mock the other for being afraid.

I'm amazed at how little you people actually work together, sometimes I think some of you are only here to make fun of others.
    There is a difference between fear and an understanding that there are evil people in the world.

I am afraid of CCW people in public because I have seen what Buck fever can do to a persons aim and shooting ability and I dont want to see people out there killing innocent people when they start firing at a criminal but because they are so excited and afraid that they just start spraying bullets in all directions...

I would sure hate to be in a situation where a bad guy is firing and an armed ccw citizen decides to answer the call and begins firing back...shots wildly going to the left, right, above, below....everywhere but towards the bad guy..... it would then be up to a citizen like me to get up behind the ccw person and snap their neck in order to prevent them from killing more innocent people.

I dont want to have to snap well intentioned peoples necks..... therefore I think that ccw with guns in public is a bad thing....

CCW firing upon criminal in public equals bigger body count than just letting the killer blow of steam and then waste himself.

CCW.... notoriously bad shots under pressure.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I believe the talk of fear has gone on long enough....both sides act as though they don't fear...when in reality they do but choose to mock the other for being afraid.

I'm amazed at how little you people actually work together, sometimes I think some of you are only here to make fun of others.
    Absence of fear is never a good thing. How we react to fear is what is in question. When I become afraid, I take personal action to prevent my fears from becoming a reality. When liberals become afraid, they expect some government agency to pass laws that will somehow magically protect them.

When bullets start flying in the public place you are at, would you rather wait for some government appointed agent to show up or would it be nice if someone in the crowd had the ability to stop the bullets?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I am afraid of CCW people in public because I have seen what Buck fever can do to a persons aim and shooting ability and I dont want to see people out there killing innocent people when they start firing at a criminal but because they are so excited and afraid that they just start spraying bullets in all directions...

I would sure hate to be in a situation where a bad guy is firing and an armed ccw citizen decides to answer the call and begins firing back...shots wildly going to the left, right, above, below....everywhere but towards the bad guy..... it would then be up to a citizen like me to get up behind the ccw person and snap their neck in order to prevent them from killing more innocent people.

I dont want to have to snap well intentioned peoples necks..... therefore I think that ccw with guns in public is a bad thing....

CCW firing upon criminal in public equals bigger body count than just letting the killer blow of steam and then waste himself.

CCW.... notoriously bad shots under pressure.....
    Do you have anything to support your concerns? When has what you fear actually happened? I am beginning to think that you may be a leftist corny trying to disguise your real character by posting as if you qualify for a section 8 reprieve.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    .... I have used mine 3 times to prevent crime. Once at a bank.....
    How did you have a gun in a bank unless you were their security guard? I thought there was a federal law against it.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    An engineer designs what he would never work on.
    A technician works on what he would never design.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Do you have anything to support your concerns? When has what you fear actually happened? I am beginning to think that you may be a leftist corny trying to disguise your real character by posting as if you qualify for a section 8 reprieve.
    I just like to present an opposing viewpoint or something.....lol
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

He is probably talking about the first national piggy bank of jmacs dresser.....

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    How did you have a gun in a bank unless you were their security guard? I thought there was a federal law against it.
    Nope.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 01-06-2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Inserted link

I just like to present an opposing viewpoint or something.....lol
    In other words, you just pulled a completely ficticious scenario out of that moon shaped place below your back, where your brain evidentely resides? That's what I figured, but I wanted to check first.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Imagine that! "RIGHT DENIED" in Chicagoland and DC....figures.

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    not hardly. Banks are private property. I would be illegal if the bank was in or on Federal property. No one may possess a firearm on Government property, Court houses and the post office, schools and the ubiquitous *gun free zone* (you may not even have a firearm in your truck if it is Government parking lot)

It varies from state to state, But if someone that owns private property and posts a sign that says "No firearms allowed" then technically you may not enter that property if your carrying. However (this is where it gets interesting)some state laws say that if the property has public entrance/exits then you may ignore the sign.....remember I said it varies from state to state, you must KNOW the laws of the state your carrying in
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

He is probably talking about the first national piggy bank of jmacs dresser.....
    ya, your boy friends work there
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Page 74 of 218 FirstFirst ... 246467686970717273747576777879808184124174 ... LastLast