Page 73 of 216 FirstFirst ... 236366676869707172737475767778798083123173 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    And, NOW, we know everything that we need to know about Brian's arguments.

He's afraid of other people exercising their freedoms, so he wants to create enormous roadblocks to us exercising our freedoms, making it next door to impossible to do so.

Hey, Brian. From a CCW holder.

BOO!
    I guess the *GC* at the end of his name stands for Gun Control

Maybe he should just stay locked up in his bedroom, He has a better chance of getting eaten by a shark, while sitting in his bathroom than he does of getting shot by a law abiding citizen
    Last edited by jmac00; 01-06-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    And you tipped your hand when you made disparaging remarks about cops…as though you think the average CCW holder stands on par with their skills.

You can protect your family in your home all you want, just don’t sit next to me in a crowded room while concealing your deadly weapon just waiting for a bad guy to come along. You can play cops and robbers somewhere else.
    Once again, why do you feel you any right to dictate to others how we should behave or what we should be able to do?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post

Boo me too,and I can't hit the broad side of a barn.
    I'm a pretty good shot because I practice. Being comfortable with a firearm is most important if you are going to take the responsibility of carrying one. In more cases than not, just the presence of a gun in the possession of someone is enough to thwart the bad guys and get them to stop what they are doing. Once again; bad guys and nutcases are oportunistic bullies who do not want to have to deal with an opposing and equal force.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I guess the *GC* at the end of his name stands for Gun Control

Maybe he should just stay locked up in his bedroom, He has a better chance of getting eaten by a shark, while sitting in his bathroom than he does of getting shot by a law abiding citizen
    Hmmm, I would have figured it stood for Gonads Cutoff....I'm just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Hmmm, I would have figured it stood for Gonads Cutoff....I'm just saying....
    BWHAHAHA ya got me on that one
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    We had to read 72 pages of his crap for him to finally admit that he is afraid of folks that possess a CPL...a perfect example here people of the diseased liberal mind...unbelievable!
    And we have to read another of Aristotles posts where nothing of any value or relevance is contained in his rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    And we have to read another of Aristotles posts where nothing of any value or relevance is contained in his rhetoric.
    As if your liberal mind is capable of understanding logic.

Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post

Boo me too,and I can't hit the broad side of a barn.

If your side needs to hold up and use a child molester..........er............former rock star.............er wack job................as its intellectual spokesperson then there is not much left to say about your cause.

If your side needs to hold up and use a child molester..........er............former rock star.............er wack job................as its intellectual spokesperson then there is not much left to say about your cause.
    and you have firearms experts, Feinstein, Pelosi, Cuomo, boxer schumer.......

Thats like accepting medical advice from a commercial

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    As if your liberal mind is capable of understanding logic.

Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.
    You are void of offering any logic.

Only pitiful condecending remarks because you are incapable of any other reasonable thought.

Another brilliant retort from you though Descartes.

You are void of offering any logic.

Only pitiful condecending remarks because you are incapable of any other reasonable thought.

Another brilliant retort from you though Descartes.
    BWHAHAHAHA, and the response is what you get when the liberal logic runs dry.

You have not one fact to back up your emotional, hysterical fear of the modern sporting rifle....oooooh, it's black and scary.

Im sorry I'll stop there so you don't get scared and hide under your bed

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    BWHAHAHAHA, and the response is what you get when the liberal logic runs dry.

You have not one fact to back up your emotional, hysterical fear of the modern sporting rifle....oooooh, it's black and scary.

Im sorry I'll stop there so you don't get scared and hide under your bed

Hey there Brainiac,

Perhaps you should read some of my posts.

I'm for you keeping your guns.

Of course you conservs with your limited intellect probably need to go back and review the posts every 20 minutes or so just so they don't overwhelm your pea sized brains.

I believe the talk of fear has gone on long enough....both sides act as though they don't fear...when in reality they do but choose to mock the other for being afraid.

I'm amazed at how little you people actually work together, sometimes I think some of you are only here to make fun of others.

Page 73 of 216 FirstFirst ... 236366676869707172737475767778798083123173 ... LastLast