Page 72 of 255 FirstFirst ... 226265666768697071727374757677787982122172 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkahuna View Post
    There's your tone right there.
    See it? It's the one in quotes. See it now?
    Yes I "SEE" it

Perhaps you should also "SEE" what I have been called on this site.

Far, Far, worse then this.

I suggest you take a look before you pass your "Judgement"

Oh, by the way, this was in response being labled an "Anti-American"

Of course you didn't "SEE" that part or you just chose to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    And she did it with a 38 revolver.

How would have thunk it.

Didn't know those firearms were on the proposed ban list.

Are revolvers being banned too?
    They will be next, doubtless.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Let's focus here folks. AMERICANS should be judged by our actions, not by products we prefer to own. If our actions pertaining to the use of, or lack of security for any product we own causes a criminal action against another, then and only then should we be restricted from being able to own a product.

If one kills someone with a bat, a vehicle or a knife, we certainly aren't expected to ban these items. We, as the recipients of past Americans fighting for our liberties and freedoms, should not be judged by the mere ownership of products. More laws only create more criminals.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Just like the old saying......

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    But CCW Holders just scare the hell out of me.
    And, NOW, we know everything that we need to know about Brian's arguments.

He's afraid of other people exercising their freedoms, so he wants to create enormous roadblocks to us exercising our freedoms, making it next door to impossible to do so.

Hey, Brian. From a CCW holder.

BOO!

Quote Originally Posted by precision hvac View Post
    Just like the old saying......

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
    That is unfortunately, very accurate. The simple logic behind this is that an "outlaw" is someone who acts "out of the realm of the law". The bad guys are already outlaws, and banning guns forces those who are not the bad guys to become outlaws if they make the decision to keep their guns for their defense.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post

He's afraid of other people exercising their freedoms, so he wants to create enormous roadblocks to us exercising our freedoms, making it next door to impossible to do so.

BOO!
    Pathetic, isn't it? I too am a CCW, as is my wife. Why is Brian so afraid of those of us who may be the only thing keeping them from being slaughtered by bad people some day?

And you tipped your hand when you made disparaging remarks about cops…as though you think the average CCW holder stands on par with their skills.

You can protect your family in your home all you want, just don’t sit next to me in a crowded room while concealing your deadly weapon just waiting for a bad guy to come along. You can play cops and robbers somewhere else.

If the number of CCW Holders that interact with armed criminals equaled those of the police you’d see much different stats.

Cops aren’t perfect or Jedi Masters and make a lot of mistakes with their guns. But CCW Holders just scare the hell out of me.
    Ya, I bet you would either see a whole lot more arrests, or a lot more law suites. Its estimated that CCW holders LEGALLY use there firearm 2.5 MILLION times every year to prevent crime. Most of the time a shot is never fired. I have used mine 3 times to prevent crime. Once at a bank. I should add, I never fired a shot.

Tell me there is a law that forbids a person from chasing a thief down the street, tackling him and performing a citizen’s arrest.
    there is no law that Im aware of that prevents one citizen from arresting another for any reason. The problem is, if your wrong, you will be held liable for....kidnapping, illegal imprisonment and if they combatants are not of the same race, 'someone' will play the race card, not to mention assault and battery....I suppose there is a whole laundry list of things you can be held accountable for. And there will be little question of your guilt or innocence. assuming all this happens in public with a lot of witnesses. If not, it's your word against there's.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

JP isn't waiting...He's ready.
    If you read any of his technical posts you would know that he does everything with a plan. He studies, thinks and works through problems from ALL angles. You'll notice he accepts correction and assistance from those qualified to provide it on the rare circumstance he needs it.

Stats show that many CCW holders have sat next to you without you ever knowing.
    A lot of them have been cops too. Retired or still on the job. I'll take any CCW holder over no help any day.

And you tipped your hand when you made disparaging remarks about cops…as though you think the average CCW holder stands on par with their skills.

You can protect your family in your home all you want, just don’t sit next to me in a crowded room while concealing your deadly weapon just waiting for a bad guy to come along. You can play cops and robbers somewhere else.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjOUD8f8aAQ

Boo me too,and I can't hit the broad side of a barn.
    FEN

BOO!
    We had to read 72 pages of his crap for him to finally admit that he is afraid of folks that possess a CPL...a perfect example here people of the diseased liberal mind...unbelievable!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    And we all know that not all citizens follow the rules. Look at the trayvon killing, those boys at the gas station..... that guy who shot his niece cause he thought she was a skunk.....and he was sober.....

Just too many instances where innocent people are getting killed by responsible adults with guns..... Americans prove time and time again that they just cant be trusted to own firearms.

I dont believe Obams will come after all the guns....... If I was him Id just come after the military looking ones and then the semi auto handguns.
    you keep spouting opinions with absolutely no clue what your yapping about. here are some FACTS FOR YA.

Fact: In 80% of gun defenses, the defender used a concealable handgun. A quarter of the gun defenses occurred in places away from the defender's home. Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun, by Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, in The Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, Northwestern University School of Law

Fact: 66% of police chiefs believe that citizens carrying concealed firearms reduce rates of violent crime.National Association of Chiefs of Police, 17th Annual National Survey of Police Chiefs & Sheriffs, 2005

Fact: “I ... [felt] that such legislation present[ed] a clear and present danger to law-abiding citizens by placing more handguns on our streets. Boy was I wrong. Our experience in Harris County, and indeed statewide, has proven my fears absolutely groundless”. John B. Holmes, Harris County Texas district attorney, Dallas Morning News, December 23, 1997

Fact: Firearms in private hands are used an estimated 2.5 million times (or 6,849 times each day) each year to prevent crime;
    Gary Kleck, Criminologist, Florida State University, 1997
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Page 72 of 255 FirstFirst ... 226265666768697071727374757677787982122172 ... LastLast